Spice Girl Mel B Under Police Protection from Crazy Eddie Murphy Fans

Pilaf

Reaction score
Mel B is under 24-hour police guard after suffering abuse from aggressive Eddie Murphy fans.
The former Spice Girl - who is seven months pregnant with what she claims to be the actor's child - has been barraged daily with insults from obsessive fans, who have set up a hate camp outside her Los Angeles home.
Mel - who was recently dumped by the 'Dr. Dolittle' star during an interview on Dutch TV - feels so intimidated, she is planning to move out of the house, which she shares with her seven-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi.
A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Her life is being made intolerable by Eddie's fans. They shout insults and give her abuse all the time. The police have decided to place an officer outside to keep an eye on things."
Since their bitter break-up, Eddie has demanded a paternity test to prove he really is the father of the singer's unborn child.
Mel was recently reported to be planning to announce the DNA test results on live US television to take revenge on the 'Beverly Hills Cop' actor.
(C) BANG Media International http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1240911.php/Mel_Bs_police_guard

wow, if I was her I would fly back to London, for the baby's sake not because she has to hide or anything, who knows what happened that made Eddie change his mind in such a way but what ever it is he shouldn't have made that public, he should have discussed it behind private doors, we are talking about a pregnant woman for God's sake, she shouldn't have to be going through something like this so late in her pregnancy.

awful to hear but i also think moving back to london would be best!

Man, as if those two having had a relation-ship hasn`t been insane enough already...:rolleyes:

But the weirdest aspect of the story is: EDDIE MURPHY HAS FANS!? :blink:

This situation is odd. Are they doing it as a publicity stunt? o_O

Wow. Some people have no couth or respect when it comes to other people, especially considering she's a pregnant. So sad for her. :(

Wow, this is terrible. I can't believe some people will act in such a way, especially towards a pregnant lady!

I never knew what a pathetic man Eddie was until this happened. I'm even more shocked to find out Tyrese is a wife beater. At least we now know their true characters.

^^So true i was shocekd by this whole thing too.This is just a mess but i think whatever went down between them it should have stayed private.
What he did(tallk about such private thing publicly)was so uncool.
And what ridicilous way of his fans to scrutinaze her.I also refuse the idea that she should move back to London!!Why?
Sure it must be awful but she has been living in LA for last 7 years,its where her life is!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heroin_Chic said:
Man, as if those two having had a relation-ship hasn`t been insane enough already...:rolleyes:

Oh god so ture, this whole thing is;curiouser and curiouser.:lol: :lol:

Heroin_Chic said:

:lol: I didn't think he would have "obsessive fans" like that. That sounds more like the fans of Mariah or Britney.
Maybe they felt that "Dr Dolittle" was pure art and Mel B was tainting his serious actor image? haha.

I was thinking the same thing! Since when did Eddie murphy have such a devout following :rofl: ?

Heroin_Chic said:

:rofl: :lol:

tastes_like_chic said:
:lol: I didn't think he would have "obsessive fans" like that. That sounds more like the fans of Mariah or Britney.
Oh yeah totally;Mariah Carey has a lot of weird fans(no offense:P to them)but they are like a cult they even have a name(lambs :cry: ) and Michael Jackson fans come to mind in the same regard too.

Heroin_Chic said:

:lol: :lol: No kidding!

I am glad that I am not the only one who laughed out loud when I read this headline. Not only does Eddie Murphy apparently have fans, but he has "crazy" fans!! Go, Eddie!

Okay I just had to step in, every time I see this topic, or think of visiting the 'rumour has it' section, I get Mel's "I want you back" song in my head. I think i want you baccckk...your love has made a deep impact...!

Urge to kill..rising...

Especially when it mutated into Viva Forever in the shower....

And then when the two merged in a horrible duet.....

misssakura said:
Okay I just had to step in, every time I see this topic, or think of visiting the 'rumour has it' section, I get Mel's "I want you back" song in my head. I think i want you baccckk...your love has made a deep impact...!

Urge to kill..rising...

Especially when it mutated into Viva Forever in the shower....

And then when the two merged in a horrible duet.....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->