Spike Jonze

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Just because... :heart:

Actor Joaquin Phoenix (L) and director Spike Jonze attend the 2014 InStyle And Warner Bros. 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 12, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.
Spike+Jonze+71st+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+oAyY7ebzZ4Rx.jpg

Writer-director Spike Jonze, winner of Best Screenplay for 'Her,' poses in the press room during the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 12, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.
Spike+Jonze+71st+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+ESdApBZO2x6x.jpg

Spike+Jonze+71st+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+_g934N5Eh6Dx.jpg

Director Spike Jonze attends the 39th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards at InterContinental Hotel on January 11, 2014 in Century City, California.
Spike+Jonze+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+Film+Critics+Sryr2dwXxi5x.jpg

Spike+Jonze+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+Film+Critics+gLpplK1fGdmx.jpg

Director Spike Jonze attends the 14th annual AFI Awards Luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel Beverly Hills on January 10, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.
Spike+Jonze+Arrivals+AFI+Awards+ee_m0_enbaXx.jpg

Filmmaker Spike Jonze (R) attends the 2014 National Board Of Review Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 7, 2014 in New York City.
Spike+Jonze+Stars+National+Board+Review+Awards+3aVS5xjMtg8x.jpg

Director Spike Jonze attends the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Her' at DGA Theater on December 12, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.
Spike+Jonze+Premieres+LA+atMfFOwe8e7x.jpg

(L-R)Thelma Adams, Spike Jonze and Jeff Buchanan attend The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Hosts An Official Academy Members Screening Of HER on December 9, 2013 in New York City.
Spike+Jonze+Screening+NYC+1yz9snD2-eGx.jpg

Spike+Jonze+Screening+NYC+9tLohGPRdtYx.jpg

(L-R) Actress Rooney Mara, director Spike Jonze and actors Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson attend 'Her' Premiere during The 8th Rome Film Festival at Auditorium Parco Della Musica on November 10, 2013 in Rome, Italy.
Spike+Jonze+Premieres+Rome+a6XwjHeNC0ox.jpg

(L-R) Producer Spike Jonze and director/producer Jeff Tremaine arrive at the premiere of Paramount Pictures' 'Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa' at TCL Chinese Theatre on October 23, 2013 in Hollywood, California.
Spike+Jonze+Bad+Grandpa+Premieres+Hollywood+eCiwYJ825Wix.jpg

Hamptons International Film Festival Artistic Director David Nugent (L) and director Spike Jonze attend the 21st Annual Hamptons International Film Festival on October 13, 2013 in East Hampton, New York.
Spike+Jonze+21st+Annual+Hamptons+International+t9pS661Ba00x.jpg

Actresses Amy Adams, Olivia Wilde and director Spike Jonze attend the Closing Night Gala Presentation Of "Her" during the 51st New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on October 12, 2013 in New York City.
Spike+Jonze+Gala+Presentation+NYC+ylPoKFHbGANx.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
He's so handsome and charming :blush:

Lovely style, too!

Writers Guild Awards Beyond Words Panel
GWuZFUa.jpg

BugeJNt.jpg

RY8u51t.jpg

cxczalJ.jpg

zimbio

Press Room at the 86th Annual Academy Awards
ZztiROM.jpg

xIgXFSv.jpg

tYUw07Y.jpg

zimbio

He is adorable; I love his rumpled preppiness. ^_^

I am embarrassed to say I still haven't seen Her, I've just been too busy. But soon!

"While We're Young" New York Premiere after party at Lexington Brass on March 23, 2015 in New York City

zimbio

^ that's a heck of a lot of talent right there! :woot: i love all these guys and their films. don't they look like they could be related too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->