Sportmax F/W 2021.22 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 27, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

Benn98 likes this.
  2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

Benn98 likes this.
  3. gossiping

gossiping Well-Known Member

not as good as last few seasons but still, pretty interesting. i loved the finale in the show video

4. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

There will be two Ann Demeulemeester shows this season: the barely there knits, the tye-dye, the unfinished hems and the long shifts...I love look 8 though, with the deconstructed Chanel jacket and that white ribbed/draped dress . The Loewe-esque dresses with hook and eye cuffs are a bit too much. However if I were a woman I would go weak at the knees for the shoes, lovely sandals and boots, maybe the leather could have been a bit aged for the show.

5. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I find Italian shows to be as predictable as some London/NY shows, but this wins me over. It's that fine balance between what refined with a few daring elements. The flow and colour direction is a bit too Max Mara for my taste which obviously makes sense, but still a stunner imo.

6. WAVES

WAVES Well-Known Member

my first thought was Ann Demeulemeester. if only...
    whereas I love most of it (blacks and whites), there are a few pieces (the fur coat, the greenish pieces, most of the leather, that puffy blueish metallic dress), who feel extremely out of place and that take away what could’ve been a very good collection.