Spring/summer Sell Outs

Tiffany7

Reaction score
I have a really stupid question...

The spring/summer items that are selling out in the boutiques right now... like the jeans & tees... they will be reordering these things for awhile wont they? I mean until it gets close to the fall season & then I know they wont reorder anything but the things that are selling out now at the beginning of the spring/summer season theyll get more wont they? I know its a stupid question lol... I mean if they sold out of soooooooo many items & then just didnt get anything more in until fall their store would be empty... silly lol. :lol:

They might but I don't think they'll be reordering any really expensive stuff though

What about the jeans & t-shirts? Those are the cheapest things in the stores I think. It would be funny since they just got them in last month & they sold out within a week or 2 of getting them... if they didnt get more in when theres still a few months left in the spring/summer season. I mean they wont even be getting the falls things in until August or around there. :wacko: That would just be weird & theyd be losing alot of sales since Im sure theres plenty of people that missed on them like me. :cry:

Are you talking about Chloe? if so yes they're high waisted jeans have sold out very fast but I think they might reorder the shirts and jeans and I should say the same for other brands :flower:

Yeah Chloe lol.
I would love the high waist jeans but also that banana tee & the regular braided waist jeans too.
Thanks for your help. :heart:

Originally posted by Tiffany7@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 8:25 am
Yeah Chloe lol.
I would love the high waist jeans but also that banana tee & the regular braided waist jeans too.
Thanks for your help. :heart:
def call a boutique and place an order cause those jeans will be hard to get.
our CHLOE boutique here has already sold all high waist ones. only the normal ones are left. and the banana shirt, i bought the last one :woot:

since they are the most obvious pieces of this collection, they sell out quick.
good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->