Sretsis - Pim Sukhahuta

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by mparis, Mar 23, 2009.

1. mparis

mparis New Member

I'm not too sure if everyone is familiar with Sretsis - it's a Thai label designed by Pim Sukhahuta. They have a cult following here in Australia as well as in Thailand.

She graduated from the prestigious Parsons School of Design in New York in 2003 already with a store, two fashion shows, and a covetable internship with Marc Jacobs to her name. Sretsis is a collaboration between Pim and her two sisters, Kly and Martina. In fact, the name Sretsis translates to sisters spelled backwards.

I really love their whimsical designs and the quality is amazing :heart:

http://www.sretsis.com

2. mparis

mparis New Member

Here's some pics of their latest collection, Metamorphosis (Fall 09/10 for northern hemisphere or Summer 09/10 for down under)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: sretsis.com

3. MBee

MBee New Member

I love Sretsis, I've started an album for the metamorphosis collection here, with mag clippings etc :)

4. superem

superem New Member

Love sretsis! my 21st dress was from there. love the detail in their clothes. i think some of the short sleeved dresses would make the perfect spring carnival frock.

5. ponytrot

ponytrot New Member

they're gorgeous! could someone post older collections? Love to see what else they did. This reminds me of Lover, but less hipster, more Lula..