Star Jones & Big Al to divorce?

This quote was on perezhilton.com today:

"I know Al. I see him in the elevator all the time - in Spandex."
- One of Star Jones's neighbors on Big Al to Page Six, who also reports on new strains in his relationship to the fired TV presenter.

^^ LOL. Because wearing spandex means what? I kinda feel bad for him.

Star Jones Denies Marriage Trouble
Star Jones has had enough of the rumors saying her marriage is on the rocks. She's threatening to sue.
In a statement released by her publicist, Jones calls the reports "categorically false." She says they're "clearly being generated by someone for vindictive reasons alone."
Jones says her lawyers are looking into the "boldfaced lies" and are "close to exposing the individual who has perpetrated them."
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=39642

why is he being called big al? i've never understood that.

kikidior said:
why is he being called big al? i've never understood that.

The press started doing it to mock him I think. I think they are playing on the fact that he isn't the toughest manliest guy on the planet.

It is funny because today they played a repeat of The View. However, they chose one when Meredith was still in it and Star was out that day.

^ thanks! i didn't know that. i figured it was some form of mockery. well, he's with star jones so it's a good fit/coupling. must be tough for both of them but she just seems to court attention. oh well. at least they match clothes.

^ I think they possibly might also be comparing Al to the flamboyantly gay character on South Park called 'Big Gay Al' :lol:

Big_Gay_Al.gif

wikipedia.com

VainJane said:
^ I think they possibly might also be comparing Al to the flamboyantly gay character on South Park called 'Big Gay Al' :lol:

wikipedia.com
"I'm super! Thanks for asking!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->