Stargate Universe

ettebe

Reaction score
I have a feeling I am the only person on here that has watched. Every episode of Stargate, Stargate Atlantis and now soon to be Stargate Universe.

The two first episodes of Universe that aired last night. Is a nice change from the two previous. It is a nice change. I can not wait until next week to see what happens.

I just hope I am not the only science fiction buff on here.

I know there is one member on here that definitely watches them... I will PM her and let her know this thread exists :lol:

I never managed to get into the series, but I do love science fiction!

I'm here B! I'm here! :P

I'm the biggest fan of RDA, was he in the pilot? I'm going to see it as soon as possible!

He was in the pilot for a few scenes thats it. He might be in more later on in the season. Seeing it seems like he runs something at the Pentagon now.

i watched the premiere last night and i have to say i was pretty impressed with it. much more interesting to me than the previous version and original,i must admit(sorry). i had heard a lot of chatter about it after battlestar ended,saying it was going to fulfil those that were die-hard BSG fans...i'll have to get into it before i can make such a assessment. although i doubt anything replace BSG.

It feels a little JJ Abrams. You can really tell what's in when it comes to TV series, back flashes, mysterious events. It's much darker and a completely new series from the other two SG1 and SA. Not the typical quirky SG1 humor which wouldn't have worked on another serie again anyways. I watched the first few episodes and not much is happening tbh. I really like Robert Carlyle though and the music is amazing.

Loved the RDA scenes.
Eli: "Let me look it over and talk to my lawyer"
Jack: "And by lawyer you mean... your mother."

Last nights episode, I sort of figured it out last week. There is no reason for an ancient ship to go directly towards a star w/o a reason.

Next week should be interesting :smile:

WOW!!! Last night episode was insane. I hate solar flares in this show.

I am so happy its back.

Col. Young is so screwed now. Seeing the Doctor back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->