Stasya Izyumova

I really hope Stasya shows up in Europe.
This girl has so much potential it's astounding!

This girl is amazing, how is she not getting more work?

Harper's Bazaar Russia March 2010
“Russkie”
Photographed by Ilia Vartanian
Styled by Natalia Alaverdian
Models: Stasya Izyumova, Mary Sher, Alex, Alexandra Sergeeva, Egor Gavrushkin, Marat Shogenov, Yulianna Sardar

Scanned by Mirik

Last edited by a moderator:
Her expressions :wub: She stands out so much thanks to them, she's the first thing I pay attention to when I open the pics!

She looks great!!

I really hope to see her in more stuff. WAY too much potential to be neglected!

(^ thanks for bringing me here :flower:)
The pictures in [post=215]#215[/post] are jawdropping, and so are the tests posted in the previous pages :shock::heart:
She's a stunning Givenchy Couture girl (It leaves me aghast that I didn't notice her before :huh:), I hope she shows up in July. It would be a pity if a gem like Stasya doesn't get to build up a great career, she's so fascinating..! Definitely a new fan on here :wink:

:buzz: Stasya has an editorial in POP magazine

POP Fall/Winter 2010
Moscow. Protection
Photography: Hellen Van Meene
Models:Eugenia Skvortsova & Luka at Grace, Alina Krasina & Veranika Antispava at Ford, Leila at IQ, Stasya Izyumova at Avant, Drozdova Marina at Fashion.su

review by McQueezy

Not new, but just some stuff to keep us full til POP comes out. :D

allus6ka @ Bellzaon | yes.ru.com

dlqikn.png

New Polaroids :woot: via Digital Diamonds.

Another buzz-magnet. Another star in the making. And yet another obsession of us. Stasya! With her debut at the Givenchy F/W 09 Couture show she has already managed to make some heads turn and get clients excited. But recently there has been a rather preculiar silence around this stunning redhead. Peculiar, because it's not the kind of silence, that makes you fear a model getting lost in the crowd. Much more a silence, that makes you eager for more and sets the right mood for the big storm (and we're not playing with words here) which is approaching. Because shooting for Dazed & Confused plus enjoying much popularity from some important stylists and casting directors certainly should be enough material to gather furore!

digital-diamonds.blogspot.com

wow! She still looks amazing. I hope to see her on the runway this season.

Stasya has worked so hard since the Givenchy couture so I'm happy she's starting to comeback again. :kiss:
She should hopefully make a return this season... if she does, I think her debut will come in London if she's not a worldwide exclusive.

I really look forward to more than just one runway show from this girl this season. :lol: I'm sure it'll happen! :flower:

And she shows up again! :D

She was at Hannah Marshall today in London!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->