Steel Heels

I would have thought the ring of steel was for around the ankle and that what you're looking is supposed to be vertical. But then what do I know about spacial awareness?

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:35 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:35 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 13th, 2004 - 4:36 am
Come to think of it, you could probably kill someone with those... :shock:
Just like any single white female :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Ahhh! I was going to say that, but I was scared no one would get the reference... Nothing like being stabbed in the forehead, with a metal stiletto.

I hope they recycle those shoes to help make a wheelchair or something.

Originally posted by Nader@Mar 13th, 2004 - 5:49 pm
I hope they recycle those shoes to help make a wheelchair or something.
Those shoes look like they've been recycled already from a previous life of a tin of baked beans

they're awful. i likke steel heels but only the heels.

is the platform all steel too?!?!

youd WALK like a robot if you wore those..clunk clunk..take me to your leader

wait.thats aliens nevermind

anyways ..they are freakish!

Originally posted by loserunit+Mar 13th, 2004 - 6:36 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ Mar 13th, 2004 - 6:36 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-luna@Mar 13th, 2004 - 6:30 pm
Hey... even Robot Hookers need shoes.
:smile:
haha.

i love robots. [/b][/quote]
pictures the robot maid from The Jetsons in these on her day off :P

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 13th, 2004 - 12:31 am
something about them make me love them :heart:
the fact that they'll never actually get near your feet? :wink:

Oh dear lord those look hazardous :shock: . Anybody wearing those should check their life insurance policiesto make sure it covers death by fall caused by shoe.

Also, I was thinking about those Gucci shoes from Fall 97 when I saw this topic. U know, the patent leather pointy toed ones. Those actually made a metal heel look good. But these are just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

:huh: I think maybe these are a piece of sculpture, (seeing that they are not actually on a foot) I have seen a few pictures of fetish heels done in metal. These look unwearable and painful, so I am at least hoping these are art for display, not fashion. If that is the case then they are interesting in there extremity. :flower:

Lol I hope my husband does not see them or I will be getting a pair for my birthday. He has a serious shoe fetish and I have lost track of the number of unwearable shoes clogging up the back of my wardobe! I can wear most heels but those look really really crazy...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 13th, 2004 - 2:36 am
Come to think of it, you could probably kill someone with those... :shock:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nemova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"