Steel Heels

i will be expected to wear them quite often i think, they are not cheap. they should arrive in 6 weeks

WTF?? :lol:

I still love these shoes, more like art, you know, keep them off your feet, and put them in a glass display :lol:

They look like a fun wear, but like Alejandro said, better to look at. They also look bunions waiting to happen!

just imagining...

I would hate to have to break those in...
yes; I agree- bunions just waiting to happen.

oceanharlot said:
omdg who in the hell would EVER think those would be attractive or interesting or anything other than enormously funny??

I'm sure there are people who say the same things about shoes that you wear/like.

my god. isnt this a FASHION forum? shouldnt we be talking about real fashion, not crap that people try to push as fashion?

Define "real fashion".

Alejandro said:
WTF?? :lol:

I still love these shoes, more like art, you know, keep them off your feet, and put them in a glass display :lol:

i am positive i will have those shoes locked on my feet, i will keep you posted on how it goes. they should fit quite well because my bf sent the manufacturer a sheet with a lot of measurements of my feet. i am kind of curious

all i think of when i see those shoes is metal cutting into my feet, it sends shivers down my spine:unsure: :ninja:

although i would love to try some on just for curiosity:innocent:

Dego said:
Define "real fashion".
Real fashion: personal adornment intended to enhance the social appeal of the wearer.

And one more for you:

Real fetish: clothing used to perpetuate an unresolved psychological issue.

I've got to say that I do like boots (calf & knee high) with the metal heels, shoes with such heels, Im less sure about but those are not shoes............they are the shoe version of that dress some model wore on the catwalk one year, made out of recycled credit cards :doh: :yuk:

Instead of credit cards, these are most likely recycled scrapped cars trawled up from somewhere. :D

Anyone got any pics of their metal heel boots? :innocent:

How about these? :innocent:

dscf0596b.jpg

^ why yes! i'm ordering 5 pairs right now...

sofialuv said:
How about these? :innocent:

dscf0596b.jpg
Even looking at those makes my head spin, I'm just glad I dont have a fear of heights! I cant imagine that platform is solid, would be like walking on concrete blocks!

lotusgirl said:
dscf0128b.jpg

my bf ordered these for me. it takes 8 weeks to deliver, they come from china. and yes they are lockable

i actually REEEEEEEEEALLy like these. And YES i would wear them out!

^^Appropriate use - on the site it says they weigh 1.3 kg=2.9lbs. Keep your door safe in a high wind!

:doh: I don`t like those.
i`m not a fetish shoe maniac. (And as far as I know, my boyfriend isn`t as well:ninja: )

The steel heels are very pretty to look at but I'm not sure how you could walk in them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->