Steel Spiked Heels

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
Sounds like everybody thinks all steel heels are too much? Me too.

Here's a picture of me in a pair of my one of my favorite steel spiked pumps.

What does everyone think of these?

:woot: I like

But, like I say "fashion has no pain", I feel so sorry for you little toes :doh:

uhm, where do you wear these???? :shock:

pls tell me they are just for fetish. please please :ninja: :cry:

I have a very weak spot for shoes like that :heart: But it would be difficult wearing them in real life :P

Walking is pretty much impossible in those, I'd think.

Suzi_stiltz - you have great legs, go girl, but the shoes look very hard. Are they tough on the foot?

Being 6ft tall i can do without the height :lol: I always associate shoes with such heel height with fetishism, saying that i have seen some very trendy styles that i would consider, if only the heel wasn't soo high :wink:

Social Butterfly,

Thank you very much for the nice compliment. Of course I can walk in them. As a matter of fact I wore them to the office today. I'm a little surprised that all you girls think any nice pair of really high heels has to be something strange or some kind of fetish.

I think if you would just take the time to practice walking in them and choosing outfits that go well with them without being too loud or flashy you would realize how professional and ultra-sophisticated a really high heel can make you look.

And besides they really do make your legs look terrific and they make you feel so feminine with every step.

Like they say - don't knock it till you've REALLY tried it!

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 16th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
Social Butterfly,

Thank you very much for the nice compliment. Of course I can walk in them. As a matter of fact I wore them to the office today. I'm a little surprised that all you girls think any nice pair of really high heels has to be something strange or some kind of fetish.

I think if you would just take the time to practice walking in them and choosing outfits that go well with them without being too loud or flashy you would realize how professional and ultra-sophisticated a really high heel can make you look.

And besides they really do make your legs look terrific and they make you feel so feminine with every step.

Like they say - don't knock it till you've REALLY tried it!
hmmmm, BRAVO to you :flower:

but i still stick to my beliefs that there is no way they can look classy: SORRYYYYYY :blush:

and i also think that even if i really wanted to wear them to work, my boss would fire me instantly or send me home to change :ninja:

you must have a very liberal work to be able to wear these heels :innocent: :o

holy cow!! they are sooooo high......
i think i would have to see somebody walk in them to believe it

Not every woman's legs would look good jacked up like that, though. I know mine wouldn't. I have very muscular calves from a lot of running and bicycling, and whenever I wear more than about 1.5" heel, I look like I have manly legs. :sick: The muscles stick out too much and it is very unattractive.

I think those would be a bit much for most people's office attire. Not necessarily breaking the dresscode, but definitely toeing the line, no pun intended.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 16th, 2004 - 9:54 pm
:lol: Those shoes are to die for.... I said that again
Yes, especially on a flight of stairs! :lol:

I actually think those ae quite fabulous, but... may I ask how tall you are, because I am 5'9,
and in my 5" heels I sometimes feel like I stand out a little too much. It's easy to envy a slightly shorter
women, because they have a little more freedon to wear a higher heel, (which I so adore) but then som women
who are tall wear whatever they want and always look great, I guess it just must be a personal thing. It seems that you are
the latter, and I will just say more power to you. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->