Steel Spiked Heels

To answer some of the questions:

I am 5'2" tall without heels (which, of course I very rarely am) or about 5'8" in my everyday heels. I think this is a good height for most occasions but when I do want a little extra height for something special (parties, going out to dinner, dancing or a concert etc.) I have some REALLY high heels that I wear.

I work in a Real Estate sales office with 2 other girls. We sell/lease small retail shops (usually to fashion boutiques, beauty salons etc.) so I come in contact with some very smartly dressed women. I think my style and the way I like to dress certainly helps me relate to my customers. Many have become my very good friends and I can tell you we have been on some wonderful shopping expeditions!

I really enjoy dressing sexy/sophisticated and I think most people I meet like my look. I almost always get lots of comments/compliments when I meet someone new. I say try it - you just might like it. I know I certainly do!

I like your style!
Any more like those in your wardrobe?
If so, give us a show.

Suzi, you really should post your opinions on clothes. I would be very interested in seeing some of your choices considering your individuality with shoes :flower:

Strawberry Daiquiri,

That's a cute name. You asked about some of my tastes in clothes. I like the sexy sophisticated look. Here's an example. It's me on the way to a dinner engagement with my boyfriend. Beige top and cropped jacket, tweed slit skirt and my usual six inch heels.

As you can see, I have no problem getting about in them, as I matter of fact I had a wonderful time - danced all night!

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 29th, 2004 - 2:13 pm
Strawberry Daiquiri,

That's a cute name. You asked about some of my tastes in clothes. I like the sexy sophisticated look. Here's an example. It's me on the way to a dinner engagement with my boyfriend. Beige top and cropped jacket, tweed slit skirt and my usual six inch heels.

As you can see, I have no problem getting about in them, as I matter of fact I had a wonderful time - danced all night!
Wow! I am very impressed that you can actually wear them!
You seem to have a very individual sense of style. I'm glad you're happy... :flower:

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 29th, 2004 - 7:13 pm
You are all the proof I need to show it can be done :woot:

and San Francisco, and Chicago, and New York, and Paris, and Munich, and Las Vegas, and LOTS of other places Ms Softgrey...

NY??
uh....not so common after Gulianni cleaned the city up. :ermm:

Originally posted by Sugo@Mar 29th, 2004 - 5:03 pm
NY??
uh....not so common after Gulianni cleaned the city up. :ermm:
:lol: i was thinking the same thing...42nd street ain't what it used to be... :innocent:

Whoa Momma! :o

Now I've got some pretty tart-like shoes, but those take the cake!

Originally posted by Honey@Mar 29th, 2004 - 11:12 pm

:lol: ^^ :lol:

:blink: feet are practically vertical.. i don't know how your poor toes can withstand it :blush:

Originally posted by Honey@Mar 29th, 2004 - 5:12 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like your shoes.

I have a pair too!

<---those are some of my favorites in the avatar.

I usually only wear mine for fetish nights or other odd club nights, but they are so much fun.

Oh and incase someone is wondering I wear those 7" heels and I am already 5'10"

Wouldn't you be stretching your tendons (ow) and straining your calve muscles....? :doh:

P Amber,

Nice to see someone else appreciates what a pair of REALLY high heels can do for a girl!

Originally posted by P.Amber@Apr 5th, 2004 - 5:04 pm

I usually only wear mine for fetish nights or other odd club nights
thanks for pointing out the appropriate places to wear those kinds of shoes... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->