Reaction score
Noticed her on FDIB!

She is with Viva in Paris and London

2j3ktg5.jpg

20kvspx.jpg

2quivqb.jpg

dg5sfs.jpg

FDIB

she began modelling 2 months ago. shes from New Zealand!

Dunedin student offered top modelling contract

Home » News » Dunedin
By Brenda Harwood on Fri, 14 Nov 2008Your Town: Dunedin | News: Dunedin

Star13Model__Medium_.jpg
Bright future: AliMcD model Stella Maxwell (18). Photo by Fiona Quinn.

Opportunity is knocking for AliMcD model Stella Maxwell (18), who will leave next week to visit family and take up modelling opportunities in Europe. And by the time she leaves Dunedin, negotiations to sign up Miss Maxwell with the New York-based Trump Model Management should be complete.
AliMcD Agency director Aliana McDaniel is delighted with the achievement of the firstyear psychology student at the University of Otago.
‘‘I am thrilled for Stella. Trump is a great agency, which will look after her,'' Ms McDaniel said.
Miss Maxwell only walked through the door of the AliMcD Agency two months ago, to take part in confidence classes.
She has been placed with Auckland-based agency Michael Hooker International (MHI), which represents all of New Zealand's international placements.
An excited Miss Maxwell heard about the Trump agency opportunity yesterday and is looking forward to seeing what the future will bring.
‘‘It is a huge opportunity,'' she said. - MHI and another leading agency will visit iD Dunedin Fashion Week in March, 2009, to conduct a model search through AliMcD Agency.

Her portfolio is now up at Trump too. She's studying psychology. Love her look :heart:

I'm not entirely convinced of this girl: will have to wait and see more. Maybe it's just the hair that's putting me off since I'm loving her eyes, her mouth and her expressions...It just stops you from really being able to see her face clearly and I'm not a fan of the one in post #2 where it is clear. Hmmm.

Viva Paris states her stats as:
height 5'8 1/2
bust 29'5
waist 22'5
hips 33'5
shoes 4'5
hair blond
eyes blue

Seeing her with longer hair in these (following) AliMcD shots surprisingly makes me like the short hair more. Some of the Viva shots with the short hair were actually quite lovely.
10-5.jpg
6-7.jpg

7-6.jpg
8-7.jpg

9-5.jpg

alimcd.co.nz

i think she definitely needs to work on her expression! she looks a bit bored/dead in most of those...

I can't wait to see her at fashion week, I think she has something special.

shes booked balenciaga...!!

:unsure: The lookbook? Or the ad campaign? I thought the ad campaign was shot a while ago. Or are you talking about the fashion show in March? That is so far away.

I hope she did book something though :buzz:

i know shes booked something for it, just not sure what exactly! sorry! itll be a surprise i guess...

I'm guessing pre-fall? How cool.. thanks for the news.. keep our fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->