Stella McCartney F/W 09.10 Paris

its a very nice move for stella, fresh & young... tks god she moved on from the usual mommy wardrobe.

Very nice collection...
She impress me a lot in these few seasons with her fresh and young touch of her clothes.
Maybe it's not exciting as others shows in Paris, but her show are always nice and you can imagine someone are wearing them on the street and look beautifully.

wow, I can see a fresh & youthful hommage to Yves Saint Laurent, thank you Stella.

Its hit and miss for me really. I'm a huge fan of the tailored blazers and I love the incorporation of lace into the tops and dresses. The pants on Liya are great as well.

I like a lot of this - although, not so keen on the lace pieces, personally.

My favourite looks are definitely the ones with the blazer and leggings (the blazers are a sharper reprise of the ones in the S/S '09 collection, which I really liked as well). :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore the majority of this collection. The sheer, lacey dresses are impeccable.

Not my favourite Stella collection but I love some of the dresses. The pattern of the "leather" pants is interesting.

I did notice that the collars on the suit jackets are similar to what Karl and Pilati have done in the past.

Oh and I want that blue/navy "leather" jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, I can see a fresh & youthful hommage to Yves Saint Laurent, thank you Stella.

i would agree with this observation...
and while i am not excited by the collection overall..
there are about 5-6 looks which i think are pretty spot on...
so that's pretty good anyway...

:P

Lily's dress is gorgeous! Not for me, but I admire the detail. I love the hair pulled back instead of loose. It fits the collection well. Stella's wearability and tailoring is always awesome.

eee. :heart:!.

#68; the first look is beautiful, i must have it . ! all i see are the sleeves & the print. :heart:
#74; those last two looks need to be in my wardrobe asap. :wub:

I like the purple short dress with blue blazer, and the silver sequin dress
the silver fuzzy coat at the end reminds me of a puppy.

I love this! The coats and blazers are to die for. It feels easy, cool, relax... Nothing much going on but seems great. And that lace dress on Ali stephans is GORGEOUS

232faf30847920.gif

same

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->