Stella McCartney F/W 10.11 Paris

I applaud her for being simplistic in a very overdone period in fashion. I am not excited by this collection but I appreciate it. There are some very classically beautiful pieces here that I know women would love to wear.

Wow, I had only gone through the first page of this thread and already added a whole bunch of things to my wish list...

Certainly not her best, but it's not a bad collection from her. It is what it is, highly wearable, chic clothing.

I see a bit of YSL in the first few exits, the heavy wool grey/black coats. That might just be me though.

In love for the simple and the square shapes - don't liked much of the sequinz dress, but was a great collection!!

At least it's less stark (and feels more relevant) than Celine.

Even if it's less impeccably cut, I still prefer it.

The jackets, sweaters and ski pants are nice and all very wearable.

Chloe, you haven't got much to beat...

I really like it... I love the combination of breezy sheer with the big round sequins, and the black and nude strips are a risque play on a chic and demure look. It's quintessentially French.

I tend to hate Stella McCartney because she has no personality - yes, I love several of these looks from this show but she won't be doing this sort of thing next season - she just changes her entire aesthetic whenever some new trend comes along.

I love this collection. The dresses were beautiful and simple. I especially loved the shoes, but those are like a bunion waiting to happen.

I'd willingly wear 70% of this, especially the black dress with the sequins and Anna Selezneva's look is flawless (obviously very plain). My only obligation is that this is way too plain and un-original to be worthy of being shown as a Paris collection, it's not even worthy of New York. Any fashion student up and down the country could have made every peace in the collection. My mom could have made a lot of it, so I hope she's gonna lower her prices considering she obviously didn't put a lot into this..

I always love Stella. The collection is simple and femenine, so wearable! :heart:

i love the simplicity, I mean I've seen some of these pieces from her before but I think she does them well

Honestly, I really like it. There's something very snappy about it. No nonsense.

I adore the skinny cropped trousers worn with those gorgeous pumps.

I completely agree! There's something so casually sexy about those pumps worn with the trousers, especially in that monochromatic grey look with the crew neck sweater.

Overall, this is a lovely collection even though a few pieces look out of place.

OK this is what I see...early Alber Elbaz for Lanvin,Stefano Pilati for Yves Saint Laurent, and some Giambattista Valli.This is shameless copying and totally embarrassing for Stella.

At least the use of the sheer fabrics & the sequins made the collection a slight better. Overall, it's quintessential stella but it's kinda bordering on being boring. I think the styling helps a lot but the pieces individually are a little stale. If I could choose anything from the collection, I'd go for the dresses. They're on point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->