Stella McCartney S/S 10 Paris

The denim dress Natalia is wearing looks like something I'd see at target.

Stella always outweighs the bad pieces with fabulous ones but those shoes are horrendous and the denim screams mid-America Walmart to me.
On the other hand, I love the ruffles and the dresses. It's fresh, I like fresh. Fashion isn't always about necessity and every day wearability, these pieces are suppose to make you feel fun-loving and special and that's what they exude, at least for me, especially the dresses.

I love what Stella does, and i love this collection.
the ruffles do not remind of Lanvin at all, because Lanvin is always sophisicated and glamorous, this is more youthful, girly and fun!!!

I agree with the fun part, and the clothes seem flexible and they look like they allow movement. Although the collection got worse as I saw more of the looks.

The collection started off good till I noticed the denim. The shoes were very granny-ish but some of the pieces were quite nice.

^The denim pieces Stella showed, it's defitanely bad. I could literally, not even joking, find similar pieces at say walmart or target. The ruffle pieces though are gorge.

This looks like a bad version of Phoebe Philo for Chloe collection

R0oGX.jpg

gettyimages

ADORE this!

i dont love it, but i dont hate it. some of them are very lovely, but the denim and shoes are hideous. i love the pants, blazer, lace top, and oh those flower dress. reminds me of my mom's clothes back years ago. haha it's very spring though :wink:

So I hate ruffles and denim but I don't think that it's really bad cause other clothes looks really good and I like it. My fav would be long dress worn by Magdalena F. I am also loving shoes. And who would say that this bag is already sold out :http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/78600 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->