Stella McCartney S/S 11 Paris

This is GREAT! Now they only need to find people who want their hips to look extra wide and their torsos to appear box shaped.

edit: WOW stunning fruit prints, and practical too, because you could go shopping and instead of having to bring a list you just wear that! I will definately be purchasing a Stella McCartney fruit suit and perhaps it could be worn under a Prada Banana Skirt? A perfect combination when paired with a luxurious ShoeHan
Oh god I do hope Karl is doing Pineapple hats for Chanel or else I'll look rather silly next season :(

:lol::lol::lol: i honestly laughed out loud with this comment. seriously, who knew anna dello russo's fruity head pieces foreshadowed one of the lighter sides of this fashion season :lol::lol::lol:

seriously, i've heard some of the most illogical criticism to pick apart this collection that i've seen all fashion season. who in the world would say that stella mccartney is "copying" the color palette at celine when that house has only popularized a black-and-white look (just look at the rumblings over the primary blues, kelly green, and other colors when they did make an appearance at celine.....THAT'S a palatte)? why would people say that stella mccartney is trying to be like phoebe philo when phoebe philo stood as HER protege?!

with that little rant out, i must say that i'm so happy -- oh so happy -- to see the investment in stella mccartney bare such beautiful and rich fruit. from her very first collection (even at chloe), stella has concentrated on fantastic real-world suiting, lace embellishments, and deliberately uncool cool girl jeans. this collection is no different than her offerings since that time except you can see that the decade-plus of experience has caused her to focus on putting out things people will actually wear. she's honestly becoming the donna karan of the next generation. who would've thunk it given her stumbling-start?

100051355.jpg

style.com

I've seen enough fruit this season (both on the runaways and in street looks) on accessories and clothing to last me a freaking lifetime.

Enough with the fruits already. Just eat em. :doh:

And next spring? Please, no vegetables.

^ I would never expect shoes like that to be shown in Paris.

Ooh those sandals are cute. Especially the yellow ones :P

The bags so remind me of my grandparents furniture though :unsure::ninja:

This collection was awful. I have to show my class tomorrow about this collection and I'm going to be so embarrassed. :doh:

I think the apocalypse will come when Stella shows beautiful shoes

Stella is obviously suffering from designer's block. let's hope we're not going to see fruit prints in fast fashion....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"