LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
a taste....
00160f.jpg
00180f.jpg

00060f.jpg
00370f.jpg

not bad, I prefer this to the winter collection, Im not huge stella fan, btu i always enjoy her work for what it is, ncice feminin yet modern clothes.

I love the coloures :heart:

I love the dresses, very summery - which is what I'm into at the moment :heart:

Love it Lo! :flower:

I like it! Nice dresses that aren't dripping in little girl pretty. :D Will look at whole collection later.

I liked this better than I thought I would. Thanks for the pics! :flower:

ok this collection is WAY BETTER than her a/w one

i was speechless when inspecting her aw collection.....i mean please.....the fabrics and cuts were HORRENDOUS at least this collection flows

:blink: i seriously don't like her shoes & sunglasses
100119487.jpg
:rofl:

The collection is clearly my fave from Stella so far, including her try at Chloe.
She's working with a new designer team -could it include talented Italian trained designers ?- much better than her last 'assistants'
Don't ask me why, but i can see :
-a strong Kokosalaki influence
-a bit of Ferretti
-a tiny touch of Marni.

Nevertheless, i think she's starting to understand the way things work,
a real 'premiere' for daddys little spoiled girl.
It's never too late, congrats Stella :flower: :

finally a change from stella!I wonder whether even the ad is gonna be better than the previous?

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 13th, 2003 - 7:59 am
:blink: i seriously don't like her shoes & sunglasses
100119487.jpg
:rofl:

The collection is clearly my fave from Stella so far, including her try at Chloe.
She's working with a new designer team -could it include talented Italian trained designers ?- much better than her last 'assistants'
Don't ask me why, but i can see :
-a strong Kokosalaki influence
-a bit of Ferretti
-a tiny touch of Marni.

Nevertheless, i think she's starting to understand the way things work,
a real 'premiere' for daddys little spoiled girl.
It's never too late, congrats Stella :flower: :
Ouch those look like they hurt, and I'm not a fan of her accessories.

BUT I'm loving the dresses, much better. I agree with everyone else who says its a change for the better. Thanks for posting the pics! :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 13th, 2003 - 8:48 am
those shoes simply dont fit :lol:
You are correct lol! Oh and nice to meet you, sorry I never did a formal "newbie" thread. You guys are great on here! :flower:

i :heart: that stella is obviously vintage inspired, but does not fall into the trap of being a vintage designer.

i think that this collection is gorgeous and fresh. it is completely modern. i love that i look at it and don't immediately think of what has inspired the line. the clothing speak for themselves.

i love the use of buttercup yellow [especially with navy and the caramel colors]. :blush: and love the way that her tanks and tops drape and fit on the body.

the dresses... *sigh* ... my favorite being the golden yellow chiffon and the pink chiffon with a black arm sling. :blush:

oh! and the black blazer with navy dress! how i love that color combination!!!!!

if only the shoes were better. :ninja:

stella even looks so cute at the end!

I don't like the shoes at all. :yuk: They really look like they hurt.

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:48 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe this is a sign that stella is trying to be too big for her own shoes? :innocent:

Originally posted by Acid+Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:35 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:35 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:48 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe this is a sign that stella is trying to be too big for her own shoes? :innocent: [/b][/quote]
He he he :P

Gorgeous dresses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->