Street Style

Alliecat

Reaction score
This site was posted a few months ago but cant see it on this latest listing.

:ninja:

http://www.elle.co.jp/home/paris/snap/2003/114/

atthe top of the page there are orange buttons that you can clik numbered 2 - 5. This gives you the past few weeks as well. I presume that the photos are usually taken in Europe. But am not too sure, can't read Japanese well enough to understand the blurbs :ermm:

those must be Paris street style pictures posted in Japanese Elle, great link allie :flower:

Glad you enjoy them as much as I do.

Lena, your post surprised me. You used my family name - Allie. :ninja: And there was me thinking I was being secretive :wink:

Enjoy :flower:

From elle.com

In New York's Garment District during a recent record-setting cold snap, one material stood head and shoulders above the rest. Whether you love it or hate it, fake it or wear it proudly, fur is arguably the best defense against freezing temperatures, as these fuzzy fashionistas stylishly demonstrate. While many opted for the classic fur coat or jacket (many in decidedly un-traditional eye-popping colors and patterns), others deployed tongue-in-chic accessories—an extra-long fur scarf, Nanook of the North shaggy boots—to take the sting out of NYC's big chill.

Opinions?

although fur can be beautiful.. I don't like the choises of these girls I only like the one in the bottom row with the white/beige scarf

The pink coat is cute!! And the Ugg-ish boots, I love.. definatly something I'd wear. The chick with the burgandy/white set... I like the coat, but god.. a matching bag?! A little too much, I dare say... Everyone else just looks ordinary.

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Jan 31st, 2004 - 6:35 am
although fur can be beautiful.. I don't like the choises of these girls I only like the one in the bottom row with the white/beige scarf

i agree completely.

I know its winter,its freezing and everybody is piling on the layers,but for god's sake there has to be better style in New York than this load of crap :lol: In fact,I know there's better style than this. Shame on Elle. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 1st, 2004 - 8:58 am
I know its winter,its freezing and everybody is piling on the layers,but for god's sake there has to be better style in New York than this load of crap :lol: In fact,I know there's better style than this. Shame on Elle. :rolleyes:
Agreed. What a waste of a Street Style feature. They should've done a city that wasn't frozen over, and could then come back to NYC in March or April.

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 1st, 2004 - 8:58 am
I agree with scott! Somebody, kill that pink fur coat :angry: :yuk:

OMIGOSH :sick: I'm from NY and I'm ashamed
4_11_2.gif

:sick: awful. just awful. elle had THE worst street style pics. period :cry:

Feel free to post fashion related pics of normal people on the street! :flower:

Paris

http://www.***************/image/0728200416312203.jpg

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Nov 12 2004, 09:01 PM
Feel free to post fashion related pics of normal people on the street! :flower:
[snapback]428829[/snapback]​

that's such a good idea for a topic, kimkhuu. thanks!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->