Stuart Weitzman S/S 2019 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cast: Kendall Jenner, Jean Campbell, Willow Smith and Yang Mi.

A new direction for Stuart Weitzman. I like the colours, styling and only Kendall and Jean in this shot. The other two girls don't know how to pose, and my God, what's Willow doing?

You know there is something that is not working when the model who looks the best is Kendall.

Second shot. Love the Campbell-Jenner combo. I wish they're nude though to create a greater impact with the shoes and the over-all tone of the campaign. I really hate that styling on Kendall which I also last saw on Gigi in the Spring 18 campaign.

IMG_20190124_010206.jpg

I find this ad very unappealing and bland. They look bored or half-asleep, they don't have any chemistry, Willow looks like she was forced to do it, the shoes are invisible... Nothing works for me.

This campaign would be SO much more impactful with Jenner/Campbell... not sure what Willow is doing but it does her no favor...

I don't like this campaign and I don't like any of the models. It looks too commercial.

On the good side, at least we know that this campaign is selling shoes.

Where are the shoes?! :lol:

Hahaha, it's supposed to be nude. I quite like nude-coloured shoes. It's not that easy to find a pair of shoes or a top to match your skin colour. So in that sense, the styling and conception of the shoot is quite a feat.

Now if I&V just photoshopped the entire thing, then I take my compliment back!

Boring, why the girls are wearing dress with the same color of the background?

Awful... Bring Gisele, Doutzen or Kate back!

Yeah... anything or any one but THIS!

This has to be the most random casting of the season, making absolutely zero sense for Stuart Weitzman. I cannot even believe that Inez & Vinoodh's names are attached to this unfortunate mess. I'm always expectant of so much more when it comes to I&V but guess they aren't completely to blame... with such an odd set of girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->