Style Is...

Tuti*Fruiti

Reaction score
I expect this topic has been done but i couldn't find it, (if so just ignore me).

For me style is being confident

hiya, i'm not sure if there's already sumthin on this topic, coz i cant b bothered to check :smile: but i personally believe style is capturing ur personality and enhancing it through the medium of clothes/accessories etc..as u say it is about confidence, however to contradict myself...i see plenty of women in jeans theyv been catapulted into and plastic tops...nd they seem confident....but not stylish! Actually...giving it thought i would say it's alot about grace, poise, and looking confident but not brash...a good old bit of modesty i suppose...nice confusing answer there...if anyone cares to translate...answers on a postcard :smile:

I think I understand and agree with what you are saying but I don't think there's anything worse than seeing (or being) someone in a fantastic outfit but looking awkward and uncomfortable in it.

Some people seem to have such a great attitude or poise that they'de look great in a bin bag -I'm sure Kate Moss could carry it off somehow! :wink:

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotations/Style/

good quotes ^ i was meant to post it last time but forgot :smile:

i totally agree about the not being able to carry off even the most beautiful dress if ur fidgeting around and pulling at the seam every 10 seconds...it is alot about poise nd holding ur head up, accept yourself and others will too

bump---

how do you define style...?

:flower:

i'll just add that it's the quote in my signature that guides me...

:flower:

..a matter of trial and error (for me, at least).

not the same thing as fashion...

rooted in knowing yourself, or at least trying to work out your own tastes and comfort level.

A visual representation, physical manifestation, and self realization of specifically the vain aspect of our inner consciousness/psyche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"