Style Resolutions 2010

shop my closet instead of impulse buying ALL THE TIME, putting effort into an "ensemble," taking better care of my skin and hair, eating more, and wearing more colors! i'm always wearing black and white... and now that i live in california, i really should branch out.

- Use more accessories. I used to wear a lot of rings, and necklaces too. I've become too lacy when it comes to accessorising lately.
- Combine what I already own in new ways

That's all I can think of so far.

-Keep my nails neater. No biting :(
-Wash my hair less. My hair is super dry recently and over washing has been drying it out :(
-Putting more effort into my skin and haircare...
-Start accessorising again

- more black
- more investment pieces, less high street buys
- really focusing on my skin & haircare

My style resolution is to stop overthinking things. To just buy pieces that I really like and see how everything comes together. To just stay true to myself and not strive for a certain look.

be more adventurous
ignore trends of my area
take better care of my clothes
bargin shop

try to get less upset by people, (i don't give a damn about what they think, so i don't want to hear it, and moreover if they yell it at me.)
if i can do this, i wouldn't restrain as much..

1. More colours - also during wintertime.
2. Buy less, but more expensive items that I will wear more.
3. Don't impulse shop.

make an effort each day
wear more black
try different colours
wear more accessories (scarves, rings, etc)
stop investing in basics (at least for a while) and start buying more "fun clothes" instead
pay more attention to my hair

try to get less upset by people, (i don't give a damn about what they think, so i don't want to hear it, and moreover if they yell it at me.)
if i can do this, i wouldn't restrain as much..

If anybody yells at you Sweets,send them my way :wink: You always look phenomonal :flower:

I've already had a sort out of my stuff,no more keeping things just because I think I might wear them. If I haven't warn it in years,chances are I never will.

:blush:aw, thanks!
i am thinking i should wear more make-up, it is fun.
and now that my hair is longer, i can/will do more hairdos!!

- dress more like my age
- be more sophisticated, but keep it simple
- classy but not too old
- buy more flats
- buy something more versatile rather just for atm.

My style resolutions would be:
  • More colors, less (predictable) black
  • More vintage (scarves, costume jewelry, dresses, leather bags)
  • Wear more dresses
  • Less impulsive shopping, shop my closet, know before I buy a clothing that it will look great with at least 3 other things in my wardrobe
  • Put more effort into my skin care regimen (take 'wonder' supplements such as MSM and Vitamin C, exfoliate regularly, use vitamin A as daily moisturizing crea, drink lots and lots of water)
  • Be more risky... Wear more heels, studs, ripped jeans, etc.

- Dress like ME. Stop being lazy with my appearance. Stop seeing other girls and thinking "I want to wear that!/I want that hair!/That is the style I want!" and then not do anything about it. Stop wishing, start doing!
- Take pride in my appearance. Do my nails more often.

Wear more black
Buy high quality "interesting basics"
Stick to my color scheme
Add interest w/layers and texture
colorblocking_palette1009.jpg

I love that so many people want to look more polished. I think it's a natural progression from the disheveled rock star/glam grunge look of the past few seasons. Let's keep it moving!

Wear more colors (be BOLD)
Show more leg (be DARING)!--->goes along with work out more tho :P

Wear more skirts and dresses
Wear more high heels
Less black
Find a good fitting pair of jeans

more colors, still, even tho i don't really wear black (might have enough items for ONE single all black outfit :lol:)

green!

grey!

maybe get that old silk orange Hawaii shirt fitted. i feel like colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->