Subscription Help

VogueParisLover

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I started this thread because I have some questions about my subscriptions and I would love some help. I'm also sure that I'm not the only one with trouble with subscriptions that needs help.

My question is: How do I contact Vogue Paris's costumer service if I'm in the US. The numbers they provide don't work for me(or I didn't dial right) and I have also sent them an email but nothing. I'm trying to reach them because I recently received a letter from them for re-subscribing. I ordered 10 issues and have only received 5. I'm worried because my March issue is about 15 days late. Thanks in advance.:flower:

My question is: How do I contact Vogue Paris's costumer service if I'm in the US. The numbers they provide don't work for me(or I didn't dial right)

For Paris, France you have to dial 011 + 33 + 1 & then the local number.

Yes, I did dial 011 + 33 + 1 & the number but the number is out of service. I think the local number they provide is too long because isn't it only supposed to be 9 digits... because the local number is 13 digits. I'm not really sure what else to do.

Have you tried looking at their magazine's website? I'm sure they have all the information you need on there. I wonder how much it'd cost to subscribe to Vogue Paris .. it's a really stellar magazine, isn't it?

^Yeah they do... email the person responsible for abonnements/subscriptions. It's listed on the masthead. I just saw it there.

Yes, It is a great magazine. I just don't want to spend another $250(I got Vogue Collections along with Vogue) when I shouldn't have to. On the website they only have their phone numbers and a contact email for ordering back-issues. But none of that has worked. :( Thanks for your help though. :flower:

Yes, It is a great magazine. I just don't want to spend another $250(I got Vogue Collections along with Vogue) when I shouldn't have to. On the website they only have their phone numbers and a contact email for ordering back-issues. But none of that has worked. :( Thanks for your help though. :flower:

Here's what is listed on their website. Is this the number & email you used?

Any questions ? Contact us
  • By telephone at: + 33 1 55 56 71 37.
    Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM .
  • By email: [email protected]

my question isn't about subscription but near of this topic, i didn't want to open new thread about one question, so I decided post my question there:

I wonder if there are members on tFS from Greece, and if you are one of them reading this please post prices (Euro) of these magazines in greece (if you know and if they are available in greece)

US Vogue
UK Vogue
Vogue Paris
Vogue Italia
Harper's Bazaar UK, Harper's Bazaar US
W Magazine

PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS
:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think that's OK for this thread. It could be "magazine help". But sorry I don't know about the prices.

The last time I was in Greece, UK Vogue was expensive. I think it worked out to be around 10GBP which is a lot. Considering its only 3.80GBP in the UK :flower:

thank you vogue28 :wink:
yesterday i sent pm one of the members from athens and he sent me prices of these magazines (UK Vogue costs 9 euro) :blink:

CHINESE magazine subscription - which magazine is the best?

Hey there,

because I love Asian magazines (I already subscripted to Japanese VIVI) and because I'm learning Chinese, I want to subscripe to a Chinese fashion magazine. But I can't decide which one is the coolest B) What do you think? VOGUE? Cosmo? Harpers Bazaar? Or any other? I love street fashion (like in FRUiTS) as well. Is there any mag like VIVI in China?

Thanks for every suggestion :smile:

I suppose if you live in Greece, and you love to buy them. You wouldn't mind paying the price. When I go on holiday abroad, I don't mind paying for a magazine that I know I can't get a hold of in the UK. But when I saw the price of UK Vogue in Greece, I was pretty shocked.

I suppose if you live in Greece, and you love to buy them. You wouldn't mind paying the price. When I go on holiday abroad, I don't mind paying for a magazine that I know I can't get a hold of in the UK. But when I saw the price of UK Vogue in Greece, I was pretty shocked.

no i don't live in greece, my aunt lives here and maybe i'll ask her to send me magazines

hey, i need help NOW!

i wonder how many pages (maximum) has this magazines : W, , Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair and US Elle

From the issues I have the max is:

W: 556 (September 2008)
Harper's Bazaar: 560 (September 2008)
US Elle: 636 (September 2008)
I don't have Vanity Fair though.

Hope this helps! :flower:

thank you, it's really helpful for me

and one question : how many pages has LOVE Magazine SS 2009 ?
AND US VOGUE's maximum pages last year (I FORGOT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->