Summer Skin

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
summer is almost her- so its time to get new skin care and beauty products :innocent:

bobby brown beach body oil
A unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin a sexy sheen as it scents it with Bobbi's best-selling fragrance. Contains four essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba Oils) and Vitamins E and C to soften and nourish skin
p916381r200.jpg

perscriptives sunsheen
body tint

"Like a stocking, this luminous lotion smooths the appearance of veins, cellulite and discolorations so skin looks toned and healthy. Gives skin an instant shimmer that lasts all day, all night."
p896064r150.jpg

this superb product :heart:

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

Sea Spray texturizing styler. An innovative bi-color suspension of body-enhancing sea water plus shine-infusing conditioning oils, Ocean Waves delivers super-sexy, water-wavy, "rope-y" texture.

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 27th, 2003 - 5:41 pm

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

this smells so yummy :crush: :crush: it reminds me nice warm beachy summer days...

Originally posted by punkie+May 28th, 2003 - 11:18 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(punkie @ May 28th, 2003 - 11:18 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@May 27th, 2003 - 5:41 pm

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

this smells so yummy :crush: :crush: it reminds me nice warm beachy summer days... [/b][/quote]
yeah i love the smell!!!!!!!!! yummy yummy... :blush: :blush:

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 27th, 2003 - 5:41 pm

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

Sea Spray texturizing styler. An innovative bi-color suspension of body-enhancing sea water plus shine-infusing conditioning oils, Ocean Waves delivers super-sexy, water-wavy, "rope-y" texture.
Hey! :wink:
I am thinking about buying this but before I do, can you give me a little feedback on why you like it? Also what lenght is your hair because I am worried that it wouldn't work as well in my hair because it is on the longer side (a little past my shoulders). And finally, do you use it on damp hair, sleep on it etc.
Sorry about all the questions! I hope ya don't mind! :flower:
Thanks in advance!
xo's
chelle

i used it once and didnt make my hair any different :lol:

another product for summer skin..........SPF! :woot:

Originally posted by chelle+Jun 3rd, 2003 - 2:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chelle @ Jun 3rd, 2003 - 2:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@May 27th, 2003 - 5:41 pm

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

Hey! :wink:
I am thinking about buying this but before I do, can you give me a little feedback on why you like it? Also what lenght is your hair because I am worried that it wouldn't work as well in my hair because it is on the longer side (a little past my shoulders). And finally, do you use it on damp hair, sleep on it etc.
Sorry about all the questions! I hope ya don't mind! :flower:
Thanks in advance!
xo's
chelle [/b][/quote]
hi chelle :flower:

this product is actually meant for longer hair and possibly a bit curvy or wavy!
you can either spritz it on wet, damp or dry hair and u will have the effect of just coming back from the beach. except, this product is good for your hair and protects it at the same time.
and the smell of it is just UNBEATABLE :blush:

Leyla M,
I'm sold! :blush:
I am going to run out and get it tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes! Yay, a new summery smelling hair product!
Thank you! :heart:
chelle

has anyone tried this?

The ultimate skin-shiner. High gloss. No colour. Intense effect. Adds radiance to anywhere... Show more of your skin.

pGLSMACF-752581r150.jpg

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@May 27th, 2003 - 6:28 pm
bobby brown beach body oil
A unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin a sexy sheen as it scents it with Bobbi's best-selling fragrance. Contains four essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba Oils) and Vitamins E and C to soften and nourish skin
:lol: this product was featured in australian vogue a few months ago with warning in bold saying you shouldnt go out into the sun with this product on as it may cause sunburn (intended to be used at night times only)

will try and scan it

Originally posted by leyla m.+May 28th, 2003 - 2:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leyla m. @ May 28th, 2003 - 2:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by punkie@May 28th, 2003 - 11:18 am
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
@May 27th, 2003 - 5:41 pm

JOHN FRIEDA
OCEAN WAVES

this smells so yummy :crush: :crush: it reminds me nice warm beachy summer days...
yeah i love the smell!!!!!!!!! yummy yummy... :blush: :blush: [/b][/quote]
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff!
I already have wavy/curly hair, and I use this to get beachy texture. The smell is really good. Don't use too much tho, or it can be sickening.
I put it in after my garnier fructis curling mousse, which I put on right-out-of-the-shower damp hair. I just spray some in and scrunch away!!
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->