Suzanna Burgess RTW Fall 2003 (London)

xopher215

Reaction score
Despite some odd combinations and pairings (see for instance the "Academy Awards" sweatshirt :? in the third look) the collection as a whole wasn't so terribly bad. From time to time the effortless glamour of several pieces caught me. Also interesting is that when she attempted "glamour" outright (I spared you most of the evidence :lol: ), the results were flops by comparison in my opinion.

I'm sorry..I wasnt paying attention! what did you say?
*keeps staring at the ribbons on the collection*

I really like it :wub:
Very cute and romantic! I like that sweatshirt w/ the big bow alot!
:grrr:

it's nice :D

i especially like the combination of colours, i think they work very well and give the clothes a certain sweetness and lightness. i wouldn't use that many ribbons but again, they make some clothes seem cuter. and i love that white jacket on the right side of the first row :D

really cute, i like it a lot. definitely needs a thin girly look to pull it off though!

beautyful clothes, real 'modern' and such a refreshingly 'correct' colour palette, very me right now, love this :wub: thanks for posting this xopher

Not impressed w/this collection. I thought it was too juvenile and incomplete. The ribbons were too big and long and took away from the clothes. The only piece I liked is the coat in the middle on the first row. :|

Thanks for the pics. :D

very me right now, love this :wub:

[glow=pink:8090fdeb7b]I was thinking the same thing when I saw it too! It just made me so happy :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"