Sveta Shishkina

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
This was supposed to be our first post or one of our first posts today. But schedule is something that evolves pretty quickly when we receive new materials from every part of the world. We always have to stay tuned from the moment we sit down and drink our first coffee to the moment we turn off the computer and finish our last green tea. Crazy mintues are breeding crazy hours. And crazy hours side by side make a whole crazy day. We feel good, though, in this craziness. Fancy frenzy fueled by the most thrilling new faces.

Avant Models in Moscow is one of these incredible sources that is able to provide us with these thrilling newcomers, almost endlessly. Yesterday our feature on Stasya kept us writing late at night. Today, freshly-scouted Sveta (she only joined the agency last week) has all it takes to manage the same performance. Because she is a real performer and it clearly shows on Lev Efimov's tests. She knows what mystery means, she knows what emotions are made of (and made for). With her 5'9 silhouette and her dramatic gaze, she's another of this kind who leaves you speechless and sleepless.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

I love this girl. She's such a.. mermaid :wub: There's something so, what I would call, "Russian" about her, but completely different than typical "Russian". Especially the first photo, it intrigues me so much, I can't stop looking at it! :o:blush:

I like her cheekbones. She's cute. I like Her at all.
[avantmodels.ru]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are two more photos added to her portfolio.

Also you can see two videos of her over here. Shes 18 years old.

source: avantmodels

Seriously, I wasn't that stunned by a new face for a long time :o Looking at this girl I feel how I tend to overuse the word stunning :heart::wub::crush:

She's got an amazing face, but her eyes.... just look really small and like she is squinting.

^ I believe eyes doesn't really need to be huge to be magical, especially in Sveta's case.. :crush:

Anna selezneva + snejana onopka= sveta.

i like her

Sveta's face looks older than she is. That's the only issue I have. I'm reminded of a gypsy woman of some kind! :lol:

she looks mesmerizing in some pictures.. in others, i don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->