Svetlana Zakharova

adaaak

Reaction score
New face at AVANT MODELS Russia.
She looks young, but definitely has something.
height: 174
80/59/87

avantmodels.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her very much, she reminds me of Anna J in the first pic and Guinevere van Seenus in the last. Just a shame she's a shortie!

^Not surprised to see you there. Sveta is very promising and seems to have such a natural sixth sense for the camera. I don't know her age so maybe she'll grow a little more but... anyway, as you talked about Guinevere who's obviously not the tallest, she's got what it takes to be a good editorial model.

Woow she looks so beautiful, love her face, really cute !:heart:She has a big potential ! I cant wait to see more pics !^_^

image4b2f6c9d14bab92867.jpg

avantmodels.ru

oooh a new prospect. :woot:
definitely gonna keep my eye out for her.

I lve her!!!! just saw her on another page and came in TFS to ckeck if she has got a thread here . I am happy she does !

Wow :o There's only one word that comes to my mind when looking at Sveta: power!
She has something very penetrating in her eyes... but I think it's all in the combination: the vigurous expression in her eyes, razor sharp cheekbones, soft, almost child-like lips and that very special nose of her. Wonderful! She reminds me quite a lot of Natalia Kozior. I think it's in the eyes.

What a great face and those mesmerizing eyes! I am wondering why there is no body picture???

Wow :o There's only one word that comes to my mind when looking at Sveta: power!
She has something very penetrating in her eyes... but I think it's all in the combination: the vigurous expression in her eyes, razor sharp cheekbones, soft, almost child-like lips and that very special nose of her. Wonderful! She reminds me quite a lot of Natalia Kozior. I think it's in the eyes.

It's exactly what I thought. I don't think I've seen such power and wonderful cheekbones since Sasha. She actually has an air that reminds me of her but the brunette hair and her full lips make her very distinct. Keeping an eye on this one.

I hope she grows up a bit but I wouldn't be surprised if NEXT snatches her up sooner or later.

I'm nothing if not predictable!:D

I'd like to see some full body shots to check out her proportions.

No, not predictable, you have taste :D I didn't expect you there but was just not surprised, she's exactly the kind of subtle beauty able to catch your picky eye :P

and my favorite one
am i crazy Abbey-fan, or she really looks like she on this photo ?
sss.jpg

^ I can see a bit of Abbey but in this certain pic, I would've sworn she has stolen Gemma's lips :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->