Swedish Models - List on Page #1

Best Swedish model who nobody is paying much attention to yet (but should be after her amazing runway appearances last season), Paula Backman:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/paula-backman-78408.html

IMG_3174_5.jpg

kidoftomorrow.com

Lykke Jönsson
333amon.jpg

kidoftomorrow

Henrietta Hellberg
o5e1k9.jpg

mikas.se

Agnes Karlsson
a10hae.jpg

vogue

Camilla @ Nisch management
2z9ffbd.jpg

nischmanagement.se

Isabella Lindblom
2hhlytx.jpg

elitemodel.it

Theres Alexandersson :heart:
I only wish she would get more work.

Karin Hansson (!!!!), Emma Wahlberg, Agnes from Nisch Management are definitely my favorites.
Livia from Nisch Management is great as well she's in the new Acne Magazine and looks amazing.
Not so much into Henrietta and Katja.... I mean they're interesting and all but I slowly get bored by clear cut beauty with an edgy twist... Klara then again, lovely. Romantic and kind of playful beauty.

Paula Beckman :ninja: This girl is breathtaking but well... Europe placements gone terribly wrong...

Moa is the most amazing thing on this page. (along with Emma and Karin)

Hanna is quite lovely but a bit too 'easy' to fully convince me. Elsa is rather interesting, very steely features which is lovely.

ETA: How could I forget about Tove at Kid of Tomorrow. Pretty cool, even though she needs to get rid of that tan.

P7010628.JPG

P7010602.JPG

(Kid of Tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ She's amazing in those, but not in any other pictures I've seen of her unfortunately.

In this moment:

Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Frida Gustavsson

A time ago my fav swedish model was Elsa Sylvan, but now she seems really boring to me.

New digital of the gorgeous Lina @ Nisch Management

292297_406337049413892_1663263607_n.jpg

Nisch Management via cologne_rocks

Viktoria Persson @ Mikas

180930profile.jpg

mikas.se

^ Lina is a superstar. Victoria looks good too, saw her book, she's really photogenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->