Swimwear 2009

Cado

Reaction score
I searched for a thread like this, but I didn't find one, so if it already exist then just delete it.

Anyways, what kind of swimwear are you buying/wearing this summer? Im still looking for the perfect bikini, but I haven't succeed this year either. But I am thinking about bying this:

MM745_0048_435R_68478.jpg

hm.com

^ thats a very cute bikini :flower:

Given that I'm pregnant I've just bought a simple maternity bathingsuit..

..had I not been pregnant with the ample chest that a pregnancy ensures.. I'd probably have gone for one of the cute vintage pieces posted in the Vintage-Inspired Retro Swimwear thread.. or..

just these All Saints bikini undies..
allsaintstristianabikin.jpg

allsaints.com

a Princess Tam Tam bikini
Glossy:
princesstamtamcomglossy.jpg
princesstamtamcomglossy.jpg

princessetamtam.com

Switch bathingsuit by Princess Tam Tam:
princesstamtamcomswitch.jpg
princesstamtamcomswitch.jpg

princessetamtam.com

JCrew has some really great looking swimwear ( but I can't speak about their fit)
libertywiltshireunderwi.png

regalpaisleytwistfrontb.jpg

jcrew.com

I really want something like this (shapewise), and I have some fabric that I bought ages ago to make a suit, so I may do something like this suit.

asos.com

Attachments

• image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
I got this one in Spring Break of 2008, but it's my favorite swimsuit so I plan on wearing it all of this summer, too.
betseyjohnsonmonokini.jpg

www.kaboodle.com

I love this one for days that I might need to cover up more (i.e. I don't want to get sunburned or I'm feeling bloated) because the color of it and the rouching totally gives a slimming effect.
juicyonepieceblack.jpg

www.nordstrom.com

This one I bought like 2 weeks ago, it just came in the mail. While of course I could only dream of having the body of Miranda Kerr, I still really love the swimsuit!
victoriassecretrufflebikini.jpg

www.victoriassecret.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->