Sybil Buck

PinUpGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the model Sybil Buck? She was quite big in the 90's and I really liked her (unusual) looks then. Where did she go? Is she married with six kids now? Is there any news on her?

sybil48.jpg

sybil3.jpg

sybil23.jpg

sybil63.jpg

She also had a show on MTV Europe back then...and then she died her hair brunette and somehow disappeared... :unsure:

Originally posted by moussemaker@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:10 pm
She also had a show on MTV Europe back then
Oh yes, I forgot about that! I remember her saying 'Sybil BUCK as in F*CK' though :P

I'm surprised I know the anser to where she went, but she had a little segment on Fashion File a while ago. She is now living in a loft in Brooklyn with friends and her son and is in some underground punk band. Shes not married.

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 3:36 pm
I'm surprised I know the anser to where she went, but she had a little segment on Fashion File a while ago. She is now living in a loft in Brooklyn with friends and her son and is in some underground punk band. Shes not married.
Thank you for this chunk of information! :flower:
I've now found the name of the band she sings in: Champions of Sound en she looks like this now (well at least, quite recent :P )

sibchampsianweb.jpg

I loved her :heart: She was one of the first ( and only :innocent: ) models I took an interest in. I even had some pics of her in my room :blush:

That red hair :woot: and those lips :woot: :woot:

Originally posted by PinUpGirl+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 9:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PinUpGirl @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 9:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SCBlondie@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 3:36 pm
Thank you for this chunk of information! :flower:
I've now found the name of the band she sings in: Champions of Sound en she looks like this now (well at least, quite recent :P )

sibchampsianweb.jpg

[/b][/quote]
OMG :o :o , from glamour to :sick:

How I loved her red hair. :heart:

By the way, PinUpGirl - I love your Dita Von Teese icon, she's wonderful.

Was she the model in that ad for ultima II lipstick "lipsexxy" (a revlon brand) on TV in the mid-nineties? She was just dancing around to to "I'm too sexy" by right said fred.
But she had blond hair in that ad.
If anyone has any info, please post.

With long hair a lot better than with short hair, that's for sure.
Sometimes her fotos seem she's trying too much though.

ph.Serge Barbeau
Elle Quebec
May 1994

scanned by me

^That actually should read "march 1994".From the same issue,same photographer.

scanned by me

love the colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->