SZA

TheoG

Reaction score
SZA is signed to TDE entertainment. She has been getting a lot of buzz because of her unique sound which she calls "Glitter Trap" and simply because of beautiful she is. :blush: I also wanted to include her because she's quite stylish as well.
BZtBxh7CAAA46tg.jpg:large

ssense.com

Meet SZA

sza-306v-1383324983.jpg

Jessica Lehrman rollingstones.com
That's why their latest signing, SZA, is so intriguing. The 23-year-old singer has only been making music for a few years. Last year, she dropped two free EPs, See.SZA.Run (which Complex premiered) and S. Although she didn't blow up on the blogs off that, she managed to get the ear of TDE and recently signed to them (along with allegedly Isaiah Rashad). And now, thanks to her affiliation with TDE, her recent tracks like “Teen Spirit” (produced by WondaGurl) and “Julia" are getting a lot of attention. Now she's in the position to be the top girl at Top Dawg, and their only singer. We had the St. Louis born, New Jersey rasied singer/songwriter swing by the Complex offices to talk about growing up Muslim, getting into making music, and how she got down with TDE. Find out, Who Is SZA?
complex.com

SZA.jpg

Ella Fitzgerald and Björk might sound like unlikely role models for an artist whose iTunes genre is “glitter trap.” But one listen to SZA’s extraordinary voice and it makes sense. That voice earned the New Jersey native a spot as the first R&B artist (and female) on Kendrick Lamar’s Top Dawg Entertainment label – a signing SZA claims happened organically. She brings the same unpretentious attitude to her music: candid lyrics, heartfelt vocals, and beats that do, in fact, sparkle.
ssense.com

SZA- ICE.MOON
Her latest music video is Alice and Wonderland inspired.:wub:

noisey.com

i've been obsessing over her for the past month. she is just amazing! thank you for starting the thread!

"Rise Avobe" V Magazine #92 Winter 2014
Photographer: Chad Pitman
Styling: Maryam Malakpour
Stars: Lorde, Haim, Jessie Ware, Charli XCX, Tinashe, Banks, Lykke Li, Sza

vmagazine digital edition via testinofan

SZA at BET Black Girls Rock! in Newark 08/05/2017

I just LOVE SZA. She's been gaining a lot of mainstream recognition because of her album CTRL, which came out this year, and despite me listening to it almost every day, seems to never get old.

credit: hawtcelebs

Modzik Magazine
Ph: Alex Brunet

superselected

SZA Performs at Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Palm Springs 04/13/2018

SZA at MET Gala 2018 in New York 05/07/2018

sza-at-met-gala-2018-in-new-york-05-07-2018-7.jpg
sza-at-met-gala-2018-in-new-york-05-07-2018-4.jpg
sza-at-met-gala-2018-in-new-york-05-07-2018-1.jpg
sza-at-met-gala-2018-in-new-york-05-07-2018-2.jpg

2022 Grammys, 4/3/22

vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads