T : NY Times Men's Fashion Fall 2006

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
245148175_0836ec137a.jpg

ROMAIN DURIS

Lover Boys ~ Jean Baptiste Mondino
245150847_5b52cc7b09.jpg

“I need soul in my clothes,” says Romain Duris, 32, who describes his look as “rock, reggae, hip-hop avec un poquito d’Hedi Slimane.” His favorite item is a pair of moccasins that he bought from a flea market in Spain. “I love the Gypsies,” he says. “They have good taste in shoes.” Look for Duris in slightly less soulful clothes in the coming films “Dans Paris,” with the model Joana Preiss, and “Molière” — from which he took this scarf — with Ludivine Sagnier.

245150769_60c3f25c99.jpg

GASPARD ULLIEL
He might look composed, but Gaspard Ulliel arrived for his photo shoot wearing a bloody shirt. “The night before the shoot, I had a crash riding my scooter,” explains the 21-year-old actor, who wears Dior Homme here. “I spent most of the night at the hospital to check my girlfriend’s arm, so I wasn’t able to change.” Ulliel has grown accustomed to the splatter: 2007
will see him in “Young Hannibal,” a prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.” As for his favorite leather jacket, the scooter spill only made it better: “I like it because every mark and scratch tells a story.”

245150775_14943f5283.jpg

MATHIEU AMALRIC
“It’s very difficult for me to go in shops,” says Mathieu Amalric, 40. “I just wear things that lovers offer me.” His shirts are sometimes courtesy of his father, “because he likes to go places where they sell lots of not-very-expensive shirts.” After winning a César in 2005 for his role in “Kings & Queen” and gaining exposure in the United States as an elegant French informant in “Munich,” Amalric can be seen in October in “Marie Antoinette” (albeit briefly). This month he begins filming Julian Schnabel’s “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly,” but he’s most looking forward to directing his own film, “because I am most of all a director.” Naturellement

Vamping
Vampires come alive at night. This has it's advantages. Photographs by Jean Baptiste-Mondino.

245147309_750de50a61_o.jpg

No one interesting shows up until 1 a.m. Blood diet is zero fat, zero carbs. Transmogrification allows bats to flap under the velvet rope and reconstitute in the V.I.P. area.

245147328_ce03e7df62_o.jpg

Blood brothers,from left: Sven Schumann in Number (N)ine jacket, shirt and tie. Dolce & Gabbana pants with attached cummerbund. Thea Grant and Lulu Frost necklaces. On Jake O’Connor: Cloak suit. Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane cummerbund. Jelena Behrend Studio, Lulu Frost and Fenton necklaces. On Philip Marciniak: Cloak outfit. Lulu Frost jewelry. Josh Hickey necklace (under tie). Kellen Distefano in Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane outfit. Lulu Frost and Thea Grant necklaces. Yohji Yamamoto gloves. Dragos Stoian in Number (N)ine coat. Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane shirt, bow tie, waistcoat and pants. Lulu Frost jewelry. On Ian Denig: Number (N)ine trench, shirt, jeans and belt. Dolce & Gabbana waistcoat. Jelena Behrend Studio and Lulu Frost necklaces. Ann Demeulemeester gloves.

245147348_6518e88111_o.jpg

Graveyard shift, from left: Jordan Brooks in Yohji Yamamoto outfit. John Galliano tie clips. TEM necklaces and belt chain. Julian Feitsma in Gucci coat. Yohji Yamamoto pants. Jelena Behrend Studio and TEM jewelry. On Bernhard Schabernig: Yohji Yamamoto outfit. Jelena Behrend Studio and TEM jewelry. Ramon Goni (background, clothes not shown). Nuno Lopes in Yohji Yamamoto outfit. Jelena Behrend Studio, TEM and John Galliano jewelry. Brad Nickel in Yohji Yamamoto outfit. TEM bow tie, necklace and short pocket chain. Jelena Behrend Studio long pocket chain and armband. John Galliano lapel pin. On Chris McMillen: Comme des Garçons suit. Gucci shirt. TEM accessories.

245147388_92516f90e2_o.jpg

Night of the living bed-head, from left: Nathan Ethur in Alexander McQueen jacket. Number (N)ine pants and belt. Denise Azira, Jelena Behrend Studio, Lulu Frost, Thea Grant, TEM and Fenton jewelry. On Leon Ivangorovski: Jean Paul Gaultier fur cape. John Galliano wrap. Karl Lagerfeld jeans. Lulu Frost necklace. TEM necklace and belts. On Ian Denig: Rick Owens jacket and pants. TEM, Jelena Behrend Studio, Lulu Frost and Denise Azira jewelry. Ann Demeulemeester gloves. On Jack Eve: Alexander McQueen cape and belt. Karl Lagerfeld jeans. TEM, Jelena Behrend Studio, Lulu Frost and John Galliano jewelry. On Tim Kilcher: Karl Lagerfeld coat and long underwear. TEM, Lulu Frost, Fenton and R for Destination necklaces

Show Some Skin
Photographs by Mark Segal

245147211_65552fd5fe_o.jpg

Raf Simons wool hooded coat, about $1,545. At Barneys New York. Prada wool pants, $695. At select Prada stores. Louis Vuitton boots. top: from left, Burberry Prorsum hooded parka and Miu Miu boots. Prada bomber jacket and Louis Vuitton boots. All pants, Karl Lagerfeld.

245147232_15999bc4fa_o.jpg

SKIN AND STONES: Moncler black quilted hooded down coat, $1,135. At Saks Fifth Avenue. Louis Vuitton black hooded leather jacket, $2,260. Go to www.louisvuitton.com. Raf Simons black wool pants, about $450. At Jeffrey, 449 West 14th Street.

245147251_726c1a35c8.jpg

Raf Simons dark gray double down jacket, about $1,600. At Barneys New York. Acne Jeans: Ambition to Create Novel Expressions black pants, $375. Go to www.acnejeans.com.

245147258_8ec0608f67_o.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Y-3 trench coat, $805. Go to www.adidas.com/y-3. Kris Van Asche wool jacket, $1,100. At Jeffrey. Saks Fifth Avenue. Raf Simons pants, about $450. At Seven, 110 Mercer Street. Louis Vuitton boots. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]
245147269_cb49754aba.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Emporio Armani jacket, $748. Similar styles at Emporio Armani stores. Louis Vuitton vest, $4,060. Raf Simons wool pants, about $450. At Seven. Fashion assistant: Olivia Nelson. Grooming by James Brown. Production by Charlie Chamberlin-Taylor. Models: Tom Sidery and Richard Nitzsche. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
245147279_bee346b987_o.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Burberry Prorsum oxblood parka, $3,985. At select Burberry stores. Yves Saint Laurent pants, $670. At Yves Saint Laurent stores. Miu Miu boots. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
245147291_de1a6ab005_o.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Louis Vuitton black coat, $3,360. Go to www.louisvuitton.com. Burberry Prorsum brown vest, $1,415, and black pants, $685. Louis Vuitton boots. Raf Simons jacket and Acne jeans. Miu Miu boots.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ohh It looks great! Thanks for posting MissMag:flower: :heart:
Is it out only for today?

Love Roversi and Segal spreads! Missmag thanks for posting!:flower:

Thanks MMA!! :woot: What is the exact URL to this?

ETA: Never mind, I found it! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: Hey MMA! You just killed me! No words needed! Absolutely flawless! :heart:

10/10 :buzz:

Thanks for posting!!! :kiss::crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->