T: The New York Times Style Magazine February 21, 2021 : Precious Kevin by Mert & Marcus

“Fashion for a grand re-entrance” sounds enticing, let’s hope that’s not a false promise and that the contents don’t underwhelm. I like the photo but the slanted and bottom-to-top text is kinda throwing me off the cover a bit.

“Fashion for a grand re-entrance” sounds enticing, let’s hope that’s not a false promise and that the contents don’t underwhelm. I like the photo but the slanted and bottom-to-top text is kinda throwing me off the cover a bit.
It’s a beautiful image, but the slanted text is throwing me off too.

Gorgeous image ruined by the hideous tilting and the color used.

Gorgeous cover, but I wish the text was a shade of pink.

The last shot of Precious is gorgeous, gives me some 00s Dior vibes. and the lighting is great.

The rest are whatever.

I was flicking through this issue at WHSmiths and nearly put it back (like usual) until I came across a really beautiful editorial - 'Knights In Armor' by Rafael Pavarotti and Jacob K with Anok Yai. Really sublime and creative photographs; I can't remember the last time a story made me stop and actually buy the issue, but that's what I did. My only complaint was that it could have been longer, although I think they shorten all the features in the European edition (by the looks of things on Instagram that's the case, SMH, why you always gotta do us like that :rolleyes:?)

Maybe it won't impress others but I'm quite taken by it. If you're a fan of RP like me then you're definitely in for a treat. The rest of the issue is not really impressive, but there are some decent articles. Oh, and I got to read about the gorillas that caught Covid in the paper (they have recovered now) :lol:, so it's all good.

Can anyone post the edits? Since Hanya take the reigns I didn’t saw any fashion storie here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->