T The New York Times Style Magazine Women’s Fashion August 30th, 2020 : Anok Yai by Harley Weir

You do need a bulb to light up the gloomy picture. Not good at all.

I adore Harley, that editorial looks quite fine even if the cover itself is a dud. Excited to finally see some fashion...

The editorial is way better than both covers. The first one just looks awkward (no neck), and the second one doesn't look very 'fashion'.
I'd have gone for any of the edit shots instead.

They should consider other models though. She appeared on the last year's autumn fashion cover as well. A supplement doesn't need to overuse models like this especially since they publish per season.

The editorial is probably the greatest Anok has ever looked on print.

A solid editorial. Sometimes Harley nails it, especially with Suzanne on the styling. I'm really into most of the editorial shots, even if the cover is lacking something (and they didn't need to duplicate Anok...feels like a cheap imitation of Meisel foldouts for VI).

Basically a M le Monde ed published by T Magazine.
I love it. Anok is not strong enough for me for it but it works perfectly! The YSL shot is fabulous!

To the people who spent the time to find excuses for US Vogue, you have T (a supplement not even a proper magazine) which managed to do a nice fashion cover story and featuring a MOC during COVID :innocent:.
I’m still defending US Vogue! :mohawk::mohawk:

Don't like the cover shot but the rest of the ed is quite good!

"The New Power Dressing"

Photo: Harley Weir
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Yann Turchi
Makeup: Christine Corbel
Set designer: Giovanni Martial

Source: T Magazine website.

30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-4IS2-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-8P5M-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-9BDH-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-637B-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-F1ZX-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-F5VE-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-P4DL-superJumbo.jpg 30tmag-fashion-cover-slide-V23M-superJumbo.jpg

That picture of her sitting by the window would have made one sick cover! Love the ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->