Tadashi Shoji F/W 2021.22 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 15, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

3. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

The prom committee really made an effort with the photo booth for the Game of Thrones themed night...

arabchic and Phuel like this.
  4. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

^^^ LOL The Gone With The Wind aftermath set design is the only remotely decent part of this— just a shame that it’s in the service of such Yonkers bridal discount outlet tackiness. I’m not sure if this is just cheap, campy sendup of ModelMayhem discount-rate circa 2006 realness, or if this is actually a serious presentation.

NYFW is where all the Japanese designers that are laughed off in their own country go.

arabchic, YohjiAddict and Benn98 like this.
  5. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

God, now I can't unsee it! :lol::lol::lol:

I usually like some of Tadashi's stuff, never the full collection, but this looks like the offcuts from a Badgley & Mischka collection! Can't see a single look that tickles my fancy.

Why is it that the designers who celebrities and the media push as pro-women designers because they cater to diverse sizing, always the ones with the most unimaginative and mediocre collections? Tadashi, Siriano and Brandon Maxwell etc etc.

arabchic, YohjiAddict and Phuel like this.