Talent Watch: Marjolijn Van Den Heuvel

strawbutterb said:
Hey G can you recommend any other fabulous fashion sites? I esp enjoy belgium fashion.

Scott and I (and G, I'm sure) can hook you up nicely, but I think we should start a new thread for that. I'm not sure if we have a Belgian Fashion thread, I'll look around. If not, mods, is it ok to start one?

faust ...go ahead and start one if you can't come up with anything...
but please do a thorough search first...

thanks... :flower:

Yeah,we could call it as the FIT exhibition a few years ago--"Belgian Fashion: Antwerp Style". If we're specifically talking Antwerp,that is. I always loved that title :heart:

The skirts are wonderful (along with everything else)...
and the dress with the triangular back (or are those very wide pants) took my breath away.
What are the chances we'll being seeing any of her work in NYC?

Sugo said:
The skirts are wonderful (along with everything else)...
and the dress with the triangular back (or are those very wide pants) took my breath away.
What are the chances we'll being seeing any of her work in NYC?

Like I mentioned, one (actually two, now that I think about it) stores come to mind that might pick her up, Gigantic Brand and Eva. Chances are I'll be in Gigantic Brand this weekend, so I'll ask them.

Softie, thanks, I'll search and see if I should start a new thread.

didn't see this thread until now - its beautiful stuff. strong but with enough softness not to be too austere. I love the tailoring - it looks very accomplished. The skirts & jackets are look particularly noteworthy as are some of the shoes. thanks to all contributors here!

ss05MVHmv515m218rL.jpg

mv515mTEXT_03.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->