Tallulah Morton

56862060.jpg

David Jones Winter 06
source: getty

^cute!!!!

she doesn't look very tall there..but there's no doubt she is tall

oh and loz, glad you agree:wink: I was worried I sounded a little snobby:rofl::lol: I was looking through some Dolly's in a second hand bookstore yesterday and well lets say the models aren't exactly....high fashion material like Tallulah:rolleyes:

lol yeah, well I guess although shes doing really well, she hasnt been modelling long, and she is still really young. However, i think she should be in Vogue, not Dolly. Here are more pics from media launch for dj's, from vogue.com.au

img_92481.jpg
img_93081.jpg

img_93841.jpg

hey everyone :D

ok back to civilisation and I can finally scan this amazing editorial from Australia's Harper's Bazaar March 06... Ive been wanting to show everyone for ages! Hmmm... Bazaar must have taken a shine to her after the dec. issue. "Jump to It."

Hope everyone enjoys! Lauren

shes sooo young but beautiful, when does she turn 14? im sure as she gets older she will become more beautiful

post number 78. thats not tallulah at the top. thats Rachael Grasso

news from smh.com

Fame? Watch this face

Tallulah Morton, 14, has been tipped as the next Gemma Ward since her arrival at Fashion Week this time last year. They are big shoes to fill but the Sydneysider just got a little closer to Ward's wake. Now internationally represented by IMG Models, who also represent Ward, Morton flew to New York on Monday at the behest of top photographer Steven Meisel, says her Australian agent Vicky Graham. Morton has also been seen by US Vogue, V magazine and has signed up for a Benetton campaign — to be shot today by David Sims. She is being chaperoned on the trip by her godmother, Kelly Matthson. There are several parallels with Ward's 2003 debut. Both girls were given their first covers by Australian stylist/editor Mark Vassallo.
So what happens if the Big Apple bites in an even bigger way? Her artist/designer mother Amber Morton says Tallulah will stay in Australia "having a normal teenager's life in between jobs" until she turns 15 in November. After that, the family will consider her options.
Amber Morton says Tallulah met Ward last year at a David Jones parade. "There were all these girls standing around Gemma, asking for her autograph … I said to Tallulah, 'How did you feel about that?' She said, 'I'd love that if it happened to me'. So I thought 'OK, you're alright'."

^:buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz:

they forgot to mention that she's born in the same month as Gemma:rofl::rofl:

I'm sooo excited for her:buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->