Reaction score

Height: 178 cm / 5'10"
Bust: 81 cm / 32"
Waist: 61 cm / 24"
Hips: 87 cm / 34.5"
Agency: Priscilla’s Models

priscillas.com.au

Model Profile: Tamasin Altmann @ Priscillas

She’s got to be the most cultured fourteen year-old we’ve ever met. She listens to Brooke Candy, can play guitar, piano, the oboe (in her school Orchestra we might add) and sings. We asked this young beauty a few nosey questions.

Name: Tamasin Altmann

Hometown: Sydney

Nickname: Tammy, Tim-tam, Tomato-head, T-Dog.

How were you discovered? I was scouted by Priscillas at Marrickville/Newtown Festival.

What do you like about modeling? It’s so fun. The clothes, the people, it’s just great.

What do you dislike about modeling? It’s a bit confronting. When I first went to Priscillas there were just all these beautiful people everywhere and it was a bit like, ‘Oh my god am I meant to be here?’. I just never really thought I would be a model.

Favourite café in Sydney? I love all of the cafes in Newtown so Café Newtown, Buzz Bar, Lou Jacks.

Favourite place to shop? I like General Pants but I like shopping online most of the time. Things like Ssense.com and Asos.

Describe your style? I wouldn’t say alternative I would just say I wear anything – I don’t have a normal style I’m just a blank canvas when it comes to clothing.

What do you want to pursue besides modeling? I would definitely want to be musician. I play guitar, oboe, piano and I sing.

Last book you read? The Hush-Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.

Last movie you saw? Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Favourite quote? “Groovy baby”

Embarrassing moments? I know there are plenty I just can’t think of any.

Fears? Spiders and being-judged but I think I need to overcome that seeing as I’m going down the modeling path.

What’s playing on your iPod? Flume, Brooke Candy, and Sbtrkt.

Instagram: @tammytambam
backyardopera

Last edited by a moderator:
She has so much sadness and soul in her eyes, super gorgeous, but I would like to see her emote some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->