Reaction score
Meet the gorgeous & statuesque Tami from Jamaica :heart:
Her face is perfection :blush:

Agency- Elite NY & Saint International Jamaica
Height- 5'11''
Hair- Black
Eyes- Brown

jamaica-gleaner.com

Her birth name is Shaekagale Shanicece Williams, but she is affectionately known as 'Tami'. This moniker, considered more tongue-friendly, would be adopted by Saint International for her budding modelling career.

Discovered by Saint International's CEO Deiwght Peters at age 11 when she stood at 5'8", she told her mom she was too young and needed to grow. And grow she did.

Now at 5'11", the statuesque 13-year-old (14 in August) impressed the international judging panel at Saint International's Fashion Face of the Caribbean 2012 and was placed second from a competitive field.

But two days later, Peters received a call from acclaimed supermodel-maker Louie Chaban from Elite New York discussing the possibility of representing the Jamaican beauty.

"I believe getting the call from Louie Chaban sent the signal this was a huge deal. I respected his humility as I am well aware of his stature in the global fashion landscape," said Peters. He notes that there were others who were visibly upset that they had missed out on the opportunity.

Last week, Peters returned from New York, where he chaperoned Tami to several appointments and to meet the Elite New York team.

"The agents were extremely impressed with her deportment, defined by her elegant posture and her personality. She asked the right questions and was very poised. I felt very proud, especially when she told the director of Elite that in the future, she wanted to be the face of Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Chanel Make-up," Peters told Outlook.

Not surprisingly, the Elite head expressed confidence that this could happen in a few years.

PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT

The Black River High student is also undergoing major portfolio development with Elite, Peters revealed.

Tami is now doing numerous photo shoots with top developmental photographers and stylists for the summer. She is also learning the art of wardrobe styling. There is an unprecedented buzz among powerful fashion players from the moment she arrived in the Big Apple.

The team from Elite is exceptionally excited that Tami has joined the agency.

"What was an emotional moment for me was when Tami expressed how she was living her dream with all that was happening," said Peters.

A signature moment was meeting her favourite supermodel and Vogue cover girl Agyness Deyn, who was in town for a shoot and stopped by Elite offices in time to meet the rising Jamaican star.

jamaica-gleaner.com

wow, flawless features. excellent find, lanvinray.

Beyond gorgeous. Hopefully she'll be big in 2 or 3 years.

Tammy Williams

New Face at Saint International (Jamaica)

tpdrUGW.jpg
gD7bgbf.jpg

artandcommerceproduction.com

This girls proportions and face are sick, really hope something comes around for her in 2015 if not 2014, she's too young to be working right now in my opinion.

I'm dying for this beauty to debut:wub:. Hopefully she'll become a star:P

Papercut Magazine August 2012
“2 Can Play At This Game”
photographer: Dewayne Weise
models: Kim Gordon & Tami Williams
styling: Waina Chancy
kim-gordon-tami-williams-papercut-magazine-4.jpg
kim-gordon-tami-williams-papercut-magazine.jpg
kim-gordon-tami-williams-papercut-magazine-3.jpg
kim-gordon-tami-williams-papercut-magazine-2.jpg

Source: Jonesmagazine.com

What's her agency in NY? She's going to castings this season, her and Kai are on their way to NY.

^ I'm thinking she's going to One with Kai, but who knows. Curious to see where she will show up. Maybe Saint International will manage her bookings in New York?

I hope it's not Muse, not saying their a awful agency I just see her at a bigger agency like Kai. That's great news! I thought she younger and couldn't debut yet but I wonder where Tami will show up :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
From the hashtag's and picture with Jenny, it seems like Tami might be getting signed with Elite!

instagram/deiwghtpeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->