Tamina Zakrzewski

ax80

Reaction score
New girl @ Modelwerk.
She has some stunning eyes! She really draws me in. Interesting girl!

taminaIMG_2470copy.jpg

how come that all of a sudden there are more and more german girls on their way up than ever before? a girl to watch is definately our newest trophy, hamburg school girl tamina who has the biggest eyes we have seen to this day!

modelwerkblog.blogspot.com

i think she's too small, only 1.72m. but she is definitely beautiful.

She is absolutely gorgeous! I want to see more to make my final judgement (that sounds harsh :lol:) but Tamina is defenitely a girl with lots of potential IMO. Her eyes are pure heaven and I like the fact that her strong nose adds a little twist to that feline face of hers.
Also loving the tiny beauty mark above her lip. No idea about her age (I'd say about 16 but that's pretty hard to guess), but I hope there's still time left for a little growth-spurt!

Here are her full stats from Modelwerk:
Height: 172
Bust: 83
Cup: A
Waist: 64
Hips: 86
Shoes: 39
Eyes: grey
Hair: blond
e

Some more "Digitals"

157910.jpg
157909.jpg
157908.jpg
157911.jpg

modelwerk.de

Last edited by a moderator:
And a Testshoot, i think!

159992.jpg
159996.jpg
159999.jpg
160000.jpg
159997.jpg
159998.jpg
159995.jpg
160001.jpg
159993.jpg
159994.jpg

same source

I like her but i dislike the testshoot :(

44924312_p.jpg
44924341_p.jpg

High Speed Tamina on FDIB:
Some girls are more than a pretty face and a pair of long legs. Some girls are more than numbers and even more than pictures. It takes a fashion week sometimes, it takes a feeling only for the rare ones who've got that little extra called wow-factor. Something you couldn't decribe. Genius ? Midas touch ? Limitless talent ? Even with such precise wording it remains very difficult to stick to any of them or to say it's a bit of everything packed in one book. As we've got not much time to lose in explaining things that can't be explained anyway, we'd better say that Modelwerk's Tamina belongs to this rare kind.

She's only 5'8 but you can't run away from her appeal, can't escape from it and can't even try. Can't get enough, actually. Cute, fresh and full of life on her polaroids then totally mesmerizing as soon as you make her shoot with a photographer, Tamina just has it. This it we described above and drives us crazy when we start talking about it. With pictures it a bit less tough and the two pols, four tests here are much more talkative and straight to the point. IMG New York is certainly not wrong to add her to their roster. Yes, already. High speed Tamina.
[mariemaud.canalblog.com]

Tamina

She is german and her motheragency is Modelwerk in Hamburg. She is also with IMG New York. I think this cutie should get a thread:wink: She isnt that tall but very young ( I think 14yrs ) and her face is pretty interesting imo.
height: 172
bust: 83
waist: 64
hips: 86
shoes: 38
tamina1.jpg
tamina3.jpg

tamina2.jpg
tamina4.jpg

source imgmodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
For me she's stunnig. :wub:
i hope to know more about this girl. :wink:

^ yes she does.
Merged threads. Please use the search option before starting a new thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"