Tanya Dziahileva (Diagileva)

i love her new editorial! hopefully we get some clearer photos soon! thanks for posting

I can't stand a model whose eyes look so dead and scary all the time. For example, I used to not like Sasha, but now that she seems more lively and less zombie-like, I actually like her. Similarly, I think I would like Tanya if she didn't look so scary.

SiennaInLondon said:
Elven princess? She looks like a terrified rodent :lol: But I love it
:lol:

I agree. Except I'm not loving it. :wink:

She's definitely one of a kind though. And it's obviously working for her.

Tanya :heart: :woot:

Numero 70 ''Sweet Dreams Sun Known''
Ph Sophia Sanchezet and Mauro Mongiello''

[HFGL]

thanks for posting this up here MissDIOR, but the 'sun known' part of the title actually was meant to say that the model's name was 'unknown' to the site's webmaster :wink: (whom i have since emailed to let know it's the lovely Tanya :smile:)

:flower:

tanya in china vogue:

0955of.jpg

0961ld.jpg
0970hv.jpg

imgmodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Tanya here in London almost 3 weeks ago! She is really beautiful girl! I couldn`t stop looking at her and I didn`t even know who she was... Stunning girl! :heart:

She's in Spanish Vogue top 10.

vogue.es

She can be super cute at times and some others quite scary. I am amazed by the fact she's 14, for some reason I think there's something wrong about it.
She has the most gorgeous and longest hair I've seen in a long time, maybe she has extensions but it doesn't really look like it.

She is by far my favorite new model :heart: I love her look..it's scary, but pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->