Tanya Dziahileva (Diagileva)

"Nuit Blanches", Vogue Italia December 2007 (Vlada and Tanya photographed by Bardo Fabiani backstage during Lanvin Spring/Summer 2008 show)
69055_vogueIT_dec07_a-vlada_roslyakova_01_122_789lo.jpg post-774-1249511227.jpg

bellazon

By source, I mean the site from which you took the pictures. For example, I took the above pictures from bellazon.com so I wrote it in the post.

2000smodels said that she went all the casting this couture season and didn't get a single booking......

Can you imagine reject her catwalk for your show? I literally thought she is already an icon and designers need to convince her to do their show X_X

39146978.jpg

Oh well, their loss, not hers. They want robots on the runway. Who was the model that told her, though? I want to know the rest of the tea, lol. I wonder if she did other castings aside from couture.

2000smodels said that she went all the casting this couture season and didn't get a single booking......

Can you imagine reject her catwalk for your show? I literally thought she is already an icon and designers need to convince her to do their show X_X

View attachment 1181948

They'll book Kendull and Lila for several shows, but reject an icon that outmodeled every single new girl (catwalk-wise, at least) at the age of 17. Good taste doesn't even exist anymore...

unfortunately despite the magnitude of amazing models that emerged in the 2000s that era was the breakdown in the relationship and respect between designers/houses and the girls. the models began to be deemed replaceable and interchangeable to the point where now there is rarely any sentiment of loyalty or friendship between the 00s girls and the brands they helped make millions of $$$ like there was with the '90s supers and designers. nowadays skill, talent, and loyalty don't matter when you can just book a nepo model or celebrity

Were they all drunk? This is as funny as Snejana's countless returns in a high fashion world. Healthy 30 years old doing castings with teens. Does she even have an agent?
From couture week I can only see Armani booking her. He loves his Agnese Zogla and Phenelope Wulff, and he booked Debra recently

I've noticed that Stammy, Vlada, Gemma aren't booked so often... like 10 years ago :lol:
Those Insta models fans are funny. But why are they taken so seriously?

It’s so sad that a model with so much potential flat lined in such a spectacular manor. I feel the same way about Chanel Iman. They both took the wrong career paths and ended up with nothing. They should have just continued to work regardless of marriage and Victoria’s Secret aspirations. They both could have had a career like Natasha. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

I can see why casting directors may not be wanting to have her these days but if Daphne can still be in demand, Tanya can do it too. She needs a good agent. This is not the first time though that this industry is rejecting a model with great potential. The same had happened in the mid 00s when many incredible Brazilian girls like Fernanda Tavares and Michelle Alves were thrown away because bland ,dead eyed, child-like, "angelic" blue-eyed blondes were preferred instead, the era of the death of personality...

I think she’s still with Marilyn? I need her to make peace with IMG and relaunch her career again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->