Tao by Comme des garcons

yes maybe.....I hardly buy italian vogue as I can't read any of it. but i'll flick through it next time aI am in a mag shop.

wooly hotpants are silly too even if you wear them over leggings! :lol:

>_< ah that's just too bad. So what are the chances of viewing her new coming collection in it's entirety?

I suspect you will only be able to see it in the CDG stores come next spring.....although some members may be able to get a hold of pictures....

helena said:
yes maybe.....I hardly buy italian vogue as I can't read any of it. but i'll flick through it next time aI am in a mag shop.

wooly hotpants are silly too even if you wear them over leggings! :lol:
i know...:P
she fits right into the cdg universe though, i suppose...
they all make things that are interesting but somewhat impractical...

let's not forget rei's bondage ballerina collection...

:innocent:...

softgrey said:
i know...:P
she fits right into the cdg universe though, i suppose...
they all make things that are interesting but somewhat impractical...

let's not forget rei's bondage ballerina collection...

:innocent:...

Yip v true. God I wanted that bright orange nylon duffel coat that I saw at the weekend, but really, I don't think it's such a good idea in practice! I mean it was seriously bright B)

mmm...yeah...
i think chris and i saw it at bloomies downtown and we were thinking of you johnny...
:wink:...

it's also outrageously priced for a parka...:rolleyes:...
:flower:

I also saw this collection for the first time in person last week... I would/could never wear the shorts but they didn’t bother me- they looked like a cute version of Victorian drawers ^_^ (maybe these actually existed in wool for extra warmth in winter :P )

I tried some of the 'corset' shaped tops and even though they were deconstructed & almost anti-sexy looking which I liked…I didn’t think the lacing was so wearable & I opted for the more simple version below…now that I see them styled as above though I almost regret not buying one! The eyelet knit textures were exquisite :heart:

Attachments

• tao.jpg
    tao.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
very nice nr9dream.....did you buy that one?

Thanks:flower: Yes, I purchased this one...Is it similar to the jumper you saw? I would have liked it w/short sleeves also (as shown in previous pages in this thread :heart: )

softgrey said:
mmm...yeah...
i think chris and i saw it at bloomies downtown and we were thinking of you johnny...
:wink:...

it's also outrageously priced for a parka...:rolleyes:...
:flower:

Haha, that's nice of you to think of me. It is indeed fairly expensive! And even I don't do that much colour. Hmmm, there's a black one though....:innocent:

Johnny said:
Haha, that's nice of you to think of me. It is indeed fairly expensive! And even I don't do that much colour. Hmmm, there's a black one though....:innocent:

Black?! :shock: :lol:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...just perfect...everything...:heart:

Even the knit "diapers" would look cute w/grey wool ribbed tights and a chunky heel like from Chalayan/Westwood/Dries, maybe when hosting a winter party at home! ^_^

And yes, that's beautiful nr9dream...

nr9dream said:
I also saw this collection for the first time in person last week... I would/could never wear the shorts but they didn’t bother me- they looked like a cute version of Victorian drawers ^_^ (maybe these actually existed in wool for extra warmth in winter :P )

I tried some of the 'corset' shaped tops and even though they were deconstructed & almost anti-sexy looking which I liked…I didn’t think the lacing was so wearable & I opted for the more simple version below…now that I see them styled as above though I almost regret not buying one! The eyelet knit textures were exquisite :heart:
i remember when you posted that...
i remember thinking it looked like a tao piece...
but i think you sai it was cdg, no?...
because i remember thinking that it must be a vintage pc and how interesting it was that rei used to do something so similar...:lol:...
but it actually IS a tao piece?...:huh:...
ok...now i get it...

it's very nice...very thick...
didn't you say you planned on doing something to it?...:unsure:...

*help...my mind is going!...:ninja:

:P

nr9dream said:
Thanks:flower: Yes, I purchased this one...Is it similar to the jumper you saw? I would have liked it w/short sleeves also (as shown in previous pages in this thread :heart: )

yes its quite similar - the one i saw has a slightly square cut neck line and is a more grungey colour...and it has long sleeves. But with the same breast shapes! LOL.

btw & ot indulged in some Comptoir des Cottoniers at the w/e. B)

softgrey said:
i remember when you posted that...
i remember thinking it looked like a tao piece...
but i think you sai it was cdg, no?...
because i remember thinking that it must be a vintage pc and how interesting it was that rei used to do something so similar...:lol:...
but it actually IS a tao piece?...:huh:...
ok...now i get it...

it's very nice...very thick...
didn't you say you planned on doing something to it?...:unsure:...

*help...my mind is going!...:ninja:

:P

Ah, I think that shopaholic post I made was quite confusing :lol: but it is indeed Tao...yes, I plan to add some crochet appliques I am working on ^_^

Helena, that sounds lovely...I missed that one. Hope to see some Comptoir pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->