tao5.jpg
tao6.jpg

tao7.jpg
tao8.jpg

tao9.jpg
tao10.jpg

[style.it]

wow, uber-heavy styling. :unsure:

i like the idea of the folksy/embroidery-like touches, but this seems really scattered and all over the place, not to mention totally over the top...

I love this soo much, thanks for posting all the pics :woot: I love how theatrical it is but I dont think it's over the top... I think the layering and styling is actually really amazing and it looks super intentional and precise to me despite the business :heart:

so many amazing pieces!! the silhouettes... :wub:

theatrical, that was the word! :lol::heart:
I was thinking of Venice, carnivals, trying to come up with all sort of nonsense associations. but yes, I like the overflow of elements, it's a bit reminiscent of what Mina Perhönen did in winter 2007, definitely not accessible but so festive you can't really hate it!, what I like about this one is that when the stunning closeups come out, I'll wishing he had added yet another pile of garments!. :lol:

Utterly charming, I must say....It walks a fine line of being too much styling, yet pulled off a folklore fairy tale army of characters that delivers such wonderful pieces (particularly that purple velvet skirted dress put over a whiteshirt with the wonderful bonnet :wub: :crush:)

i must say i agree with laika and you guys as well. i think there's certainly a lot of extraordinary things to take away but at the same time the thing i've come to adore about tao is her ability to express a certain fantasy or theatrics and still maintain an utter sublimeness. it is a bit over the top for her. but i still enjoy many things though. at least its over the top and theatrical in a positive way.

^yes, it's a very joyful and exuberant collection. ^_^

I really do love those embroideries and branch-like patterns the most...can't wait for close-ups.

^i want to wear that white cape,black wrap coat and the b&w top with the contrasting narrow 'skirt'.

laika same here i cant wait to see the close ups on this!!! whenever I buy a TAO piece I am always amazed at the intricacy and how great they wear :woot:

it's like a Japanese/gothic Lolita gone to wonderland :D :heart:
the layering is outstanding

I want HQ or close-ups... This looks interesting though, violent and innocent at the same time

wow! i agree with others on the heavy styling but when you get past that and look at the pieces individually, they're quite special indeed. especially the skirts. one of my favourite Tao collections.

It's like Heidi meets Gothic Lolita! My neck gets sore just looking at those hair bows...

It is definitely very heavy on the styling... I kinda wish I could see everything better...
But all aspects are truly fantastic... it's definitely exciting and soulful...
I love the prints, the branch ones esp... Those are definitely must-haves in my book....

However, bravo!! :heart:

Talk about a fantasy. :wub:
Those bows are cool! And I think the heavy styling works for this, from what I can see... Also love that red unibrow makeup, some of the models look so creepy (in a good, interesting and intriguing way) with it. It's a little touch that I think really adds to the story of this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what I'm beholding, but I do know I like it. :lol:
She is so underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->