Tara Jean Nordbrock

lanvinray

Reaction score
Spotted this girl at Chanel HC FW/09 ^_^ Does she have a thread already? According to style, her name is Tara J. Not sure about her agency though :blush:
00310m.jpg
00450m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She's supposedly with Major but I couldn't find her. Maybe she's super new? :unsure: Very pretty girl.

Backstage at Chanel HC F/W 09 via style.com

Attachments

• 00020m.jpg
    00020m.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 33
I dont think I like her. I dont see a modeling power in her eyes. would like to see her pola..

I was wondering about this girl, can't wait to see more, I thought she looked lovely at Chanel.

Thank you lanvinray. :flower: Her name is Tara Jean and yes, she's with Major. ^_^

Tara Jean from MAJOR NY & PARIS

004.jpg
001.jpg

Height- 5'9.5"
Bust- 33"
Hips- 35"
Waist- 23"
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Green

majormodelmanagement.com

her mother agency is lizbell in vancouver.. from their blog

After just a week and a half in Paris, Lizbell model, Tara Jean is over the moon having just completed the Chanel couture show. She is now booked to shoot with Karl Lagerfeld for Italian Elle. Stay tuned for more exciting news on Tara’s trip to Paris and be sure to check out her latest creative shoot from Paris

I thought she was Edita when I saw her Chanel pictures... .well she is shooting with the Kaiser.. I sense a star in the making

^ :lol: I agree. I did a double take thinking it was Edita for a split second

She looked really good at Chanel and great for her scoring such a big show already. Can't wait to see more of her.

Wow, I just looked at her portfolio and she looks nothing like Edita, more like Masha N!

Tara Jean is going to be major! Karl likes her a lot :D I hope MAJOR pushes her, she has a great potential :D

tarablog.jpg

lizbell

She looked so great at Chanel, it's almost hard to believe it's the same girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tara Jean
by Jennifer Cummer

If you met Tara Jean five years ago, modeling would not have been in her vernacular. This 20-year-old beauty originally from Omaha, Nebraska, had her eyes set on becoming a defense lawyer, so you can see how her course has changed.

It was a chance pizza parlour meeting on Vancouver's Commercial Dr. nearly a year ago (the stars were aligned) when Jean's path crossed with make up artist Anya Ellis. Ellis insisted on Jean meeting Lizbell, of Lizbell Agency, knowing she had something the agency was looking for. And as they say, "the rest is history."

Working diligently since that first discovery, Jean has enjoyed shoots with some of Vancouver's best photographers, like Renat Touichev, Fred Fraser and Matthew Burditt. She has also had the pleasure of working on creative collaborations with photographers like Le Beast Photography.

Enjoying photography herself, Jean insists her own photographic passion aids her modeling. She understands the composition of the shot and knows how to fill the frame not only from her point of view but also from behind the camera. Having worked with film and digital, we would not be shocked to see this young artist one-day step behind the camera. For Jean though, her full aspirations are to remain in modeling as long as possible.

Jean has artistic ability beyond her modeling and love of photography. She enjoys pencil drawings and occasionally working as a graphic designer when modeling does not fill her schedule. Some of the graphic design work she is most proud of is what she has completed for her Dad's website, Human Hair Wigs (www.humanhairwigs.org). The site helps cancer survivors purchase human hair wigs after intense chemotherapy treatment, serving over 1000 customers daily for beauty, costume and everyday use.

Thankful for the support she receives, not only from her friends and family, but also from her agency, Jean is excited about what the future holds. "I have been so privileged," states Jean over the phone, where you can practically hear her glowing smile of appreciation.

For more information on Tara Jean or to view her portfolio, please visit Lizbell Agency at www.lizbellagency.com and be sure to check out their blog for updates on all of Jean's adventures. We know we will!
vancoverfashionezine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"