Tara Jean Nordbrock

07m.jpg

style

That's one of the best pictures I've seen of her. She looked great at Pre-fall also. I really wish we saw more of her.

HQ from chanel.com courtesy of Fatalefashion

d7c40159085239.gif

Her full name is Tara Jean Nordbrock :wink:
2105_205648.jpg

whynotmodels.com

Wondering how she'll do this time around in NY - here's her showcard for NY

women-2k10_final-47.jpg

dnamodels

Sorry about the horrid quality of these but it's the best I could find.

French Marie Claire February 2010
ph: Olivier Rose
styling: Mako Yamazaki

*dayzebook

1 show in NY? I swear, she has the most random modeling career. I wonder if she'll pull Chanel again this season?

oooh I'm so pissed when I subscribe to certain thread and the girl doesn't accomplish anything I was hoping she w/could!!

oooh I'm so pissed when I subscribe to certain thread and the girl doesn't accomplish anything I was hoping she w/could!!
^Ouch. She's accomplished a lot. and everyone who knows her is very proud of her. Maybe you should live your own life and not rely on a thread to entertain you.

^Ouch. She's accomplished a lot. and everyone who knows her is very proud of her. Maybe you should live your own life and not rely on a thread to entertain you.

^^I don't think Flyest meant that as an insult to Tara. On the contrary actually, but I can't speak for her.

Anyway I've just read through her whole thread and I'm totally smitten with her. I love her expression... she's absolutely magical in print. :heart:

^I agree with you.

I takes time.........lots of time, being at the right spot at the right time.....the right connections etc.
We must be patient.
It will happen with this girl.^_^

geeee, LeftCoast cool off! of course I didn't mean it like an insault, just opposite! I want her to accomplish much more because I like her!!! I wish this thread to grow rapidly, 7 pages make me sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->