Tatler March 2010 : Amber Le Bon

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The Name's Bon... Amber Le Bon[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Model: Amber Le Bon[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ph. Marcin Tyszka[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Styled: Hannah Teare[/FONT]

Source | Awake-Smile

Amber is very good looking but she can't compare to her mother. However, the cover is very nice and the editorial is good as well. I like this! Thanks for posting, gill88!

^ Agreed. Yasmin forever. Amber is pretty but Yasmin is beautiful. Bloody Simon, diluting all the genes with his average ones!

Tatler's fascination with "daughters of" is so amusing. Now that virtually none of the aristocracy have any $ any more, they have to create new dynasties to fill their place. But because none of these kids have proper occupations, the articles are such a joke. They basically spend the entire thing thing trying to justify why we should actually care about these people, and they always fail horribly.

Thank you so much for the scans!

The poor girl is soooo overly photoshopped though - her chin is unnaturally narrow in those shots. And I wonder if they thinned out her arms and legs.

Gorgeous florals on the cover.

ETA: My goodness! Amber's green eyes are out of control - stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
But because none of these kids have proper occupations, the articles are such a joke.

That's the thing - if these people spent their time getting themselves a career, I would be damn impressed.

If Dree Hemingway astounded me with her singing, acting, writing, directing, as well as turning up in photoshoots, I would look at her and think 'talented and attractive, that is some combination'. But on her own, as a model, the surname is doing most of the work in every shot.

And I'm using her as an example, but I don't mean to single her out, because this phenomenon is everywhere - people are getting opportunities but without first getting to the stage where they're good enough to bring something to us, other than the thrill of seeing fresh flesh that's emerged from the genitals of people we actually do admire for having done something.

I just wish there was some sort of godly careers advisor who would visit them in a dream, and tell them that if they're not good-looking enough to be an astounding model, then don't waste the world's time - or their own - and instead, use all those wonderful opportunities they have to do something meaningful. And then they can do all the publicity they like, because they'll have something worth talking about on their own terms.

That's the thing - if these people spent their time getting themselves a career, I would be damn impressed.

If Dree Hemingway astounded me with her singing, acting, writing, directing, as well as turning up in photoshoots, I would look at her and think 'talented and attractive, that is some combination'. But on her own, as a model, the surname is doing most of the work in every shot.

And I'm using her as an example, but I don't mean to single her out, because this phenomenon is everywhere - people are getting opportunities but without first getting to the stage where they're good enough to bring something to us, other than the thrill of seeing fresh flesh that's emerged from the genitals of people we actually do admire for having done something.

I just wish there was some sort of godly careers advisor who would visit them in a dream, and tell them that if they're not good-looking enough to be an astounding model, then don't waste the world's time - or their own - and instead, use all those wonderful opportunities they have to do something meaningful. And then they can do all the publicity they like, because they'll have something worth talking about on their own terms.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tatler March 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Model: Annie Hamill[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ph. by Thomas Nutzl[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Styled by Anna Bromilow[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Source | Awake-Smile[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tatler March 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Model: Cassandra Smith[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ph. by Luis Monteiro[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Styled by Chloe Beeny[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Source | Awake-Smile[/FONT]​

But because none of these kids have proper occupations, the articles are such a joke. They basically spend the entire thing thing trying to justify why we should actually care about these people, and they always fail horribly.
:lol: Tatler in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->