Tatler May 2022 : Amara Okereke by Daniel Sachon

I got my subscription copy the other day, it's 136 pgs.

Tatler has evolved into using each issue to explore a theme - this time, it's My Fair Lady, so not only do you get the upcoming star of the latest stage version on the cover and in a fashion shoot inside, there's also an interview with the director, Bartlett Sher, which is followed by a feature - by Robin Muir - about Cecil Beaton and the drama behind the scenes of previous productions, which included Julie Andrews and, of course, Audrey Hepburn.

There are also features on equestrian style, ministerial misdeeds, which is a 10 pg look at government scandals, billionaires leaving London to build their mansions in the countryside, and an article about London restaurant, The Wolseley.

Tatler is consistently glamorous. Whoever you are, if you end up on those pages, you'll look expensive. You'll look good. In addition, the magazine retains a sense of humour, has greatly broadened its selection of cover stars, and it can produce surprisingly good content when it wants to.

I get more excited about seeing who's on the cover of UK Vogue, but I get more out of spending time with the contents of Tatler.

PORTRAIT OF A LADY
Photography:
Daniel Sachon
Styling: Sophie Pera
Hair: Oskar Pera
Make-up: Terry Barber
Model/Celebrity: Amara Okereke

Tatler Digital Edition

I love it. Between this and the Vogue Arabia cover, I’d love to see more OTT stylings on magazine covers again.

I love the editorial more, the pink text on the cover doesn't seem to blend with the yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->