Tatler November 06 : Kirsten Dunst

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
I got this yesterday but there's no cover shot up on the net yet, so here's my crappy phone shot.

Kirsten Dunst giving a toothy, stoned smile, shot by Alexei Hay.

Attachments

• TAT0611.jpg
    TAT0611.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 241
Notable Ads:
2 pg Louis Vuitton "fur cape"
2 pg Gucci resort
1 pg YSL Opium perfume (the new ad)
15 pg promotion for jewellery shops on Bond Street (Tiffany, Asprey, Graff etc)

Notable Fashion/Celeb Articles:
2 pg style file of casting director Dixie Chassay
5 pg feature on "society blondes"
2 pg feature on filmmaker Liz Goldwyn's passion for burlesque
1 pg beauty file with Jane Birkin
6 pg interview with Harrods heiress, Camilla Al-Fayed (2 images below)
5 pg interview with painter Lucian Freud
4 pg interview with Kirsten Dunst
5 pg interview with author Martin Amis

Editorials:
8 pg METALLIC DETECTOR with Michelle McCallum wearing sequinned or metallic separates in a desert location (1 image below). Shot by Rasmus Mogensen.
8 pg BILLOW TALK with May Anderson@Elite in voluminous clothing against a manicured hedge (1 image below).

Attachments

• TAT0611Cam1.jpg
    TAT0611Cam1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 240
  • TAT0611Cam2.jpg
    TAT0611Cam2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 238
  • TAT0611Desert.jpg
    TAT0611Desert.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 237
  • TAT0611May.jpg
    TAT0611May.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 238
ugh, I hate Tatler. Worst magazine ever. Panders to celebs and socialites who I suppose may be the only people who can be bothered to read the atrociously written articles. But thanks for the pics :lol: :flower:

I used to detest Tatler with the same enthusiasm, but in recent years, I've come to enjoy their high gloss coverage of beauty items and accessories, the shameless articles that lavish love on the society beauty of the moment, plus the occasional stunner of an editorial, styled by Isabella Blow. I just skip the pages with the party stuff on them, for the sake of my own mental health.

I like the cover a bit, perhaps it's the phone cam shot that is forgiving, but to me, Kirsten looks like a blonde Rita Hayworth.

And a proper scan of the cover from tatler.co.uk

Attachments

• TatCover.jpg
    TatCover.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 13
^ nice cover but i loath everything Tatler stands for..all english socialites..people i went to school with. I want to vomit everytime one of them is on the hot list!

sHe looks great a bit like Elisha Cuthbert (sp?) I just wish her eyes were a tad more open. I may get it just for her interview as she always comes up with interesting things

I think the cover's lovely. :heart:

Very good shot of Dunst... I usually find her very, very unattractive, but this is a beautiful photo :flower:

Why are they using a picture that's 4 years old?! I have the original issue of The Face that it appeard in back in 2002..lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->