Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the semi-permanent tattoos at the Chanel Spring/Summer show. I thought of getting it set in ink permanently.

i like them too, but Im not sure if I'd want them to be permanent... :/
I want a tattoo so badly! I have to save up! (haha I've been saying this for a while now, but I have to!) :D

my favorite piece in the temporary chanel tattoos are the cherry blossoms.. i love love love the way they were placed on the back of the models thighs in the runway show with the pearls dripping down

The John Lennon and Bob Marley ones are exquisite!

I think this is an extremely cute tattoo:
tumblr_ky0q3rJBdI1qatei9o1_500.jpg

tumblr|wekissedthestars

I have the biggest scab ever on my hand right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a white ink tattoo of my BF's name in Persian...if we break up, I can just say it means "peace" or "Shut the f up, what's it to you?" :lol: I don't know where I want it. But I want it to be small

white ink tattoos are easy to get cover ups too so if you are def gonna do it... do it in white!

I want a seahorse for my second tattoo, but it has to be a bit detailed so I need a really good tattoo artist for this one....love the bird and birdcage tattoos though! So cute.

I really want a white ink tattoo of my BF's name in Persian...if we break up, I can just say it means "peace" or "Shut the f up, what's it to you?" :lol: I don't know where I want it. But I want it to be small

My advice... never, ever, get your boyfriend´s name tattooed.

oh my, I so so wanna tattoo...owl tattoo or some nice text, it is just hard to decide what text. I love this line from coldplay song:

You thought you might be a ghost , You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close.

(maybe little too sad...)

Angelina Jolie have wonderful tattoos. I just adore them.

my co-worker know excellet tattoo artist and I might get my tattoo for little less money.

STYLEOCIDE that is wonderful tattoo. such a cute idea!

i ve been dying for a white tattoo on my wrist. i wanna get either my husband s name or my daughter s

but i have to get rid of the tats on my arm first then i ll do the white one

My advice... never, ever, get your boyfriend´s name tattooed.
I have to agree here, even tho no one else will know what your tattoo says you will, and it will still be a guys name..

eh, I could never ever tatoo boyfriend/husband name anywhere in my body...hello, break-up!!!! but I think it is cute to tatoo your kids name or birthday or whatever, they will be allways in your life.

I like this girls tatoos, nice idea to put text on hand like this
kenzasmg.blogspot.

xonv3a.jpg

sgmnp0.jpg

jtqc6e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member